chapter one

The door slammed open and your were rudely awakened from your sleep as your brother, Matthew and his little band mates shoved their way into your small bedroom and each one jumped on-top of your bed, chanting the same 3 words in their post pubescent voices:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KNOB" Matt shouted in your face as you pulled the covers over your head in an attempt to eliminate the light that was now hurting your eyes.
"piss off you wanker" you said tiredly, trying to go back to sleep.

Your plan to sink back into slumber failed miserably as Jamie ripped the duvet off your bed and jumped down next to you, laying on his side and propping his head up with his hand, using the other to rub your head, messing your hair up in the process.
"the big one seven, your getting old, got grey 'airs n everything" he said as he pulled at one of your hairs. You smacked his hand away as you sat up and shoved him off the bed.

"oi! that 'urt!' he said defeated, rubbing his head as he got up and sulked.

You laughed to yourself as you adjusted your top that had managed to shift itself round during the night, tying up your hair soon after.

"me n al are going out to get booze, mums going out tonight, gonna get pissed up" Matt said, rubbing his hands together before leaving the room, followed by nick and jamie.

Alex stayed abit behind them, waiting until they went downstairs before he walked over to your bedside.
He handed you a small envelope, his scribbled handwriting spelling 'To Annie, From Alex'.

" 'appy birthday love" he smiled sheepishly before giving you a small nod and walking out your room to meet the others downstairs.

You waited until you heard the front door close, signalling that the boys had left and you were now alone.
You ripped the envelope open and pulled out a simple 'happy birthday' card, Alex had left the price on it, reading 'card factory 79p'.
You laughed at it, "wow thanks" you said sarcastically before opening it and revealing what he had written:

You read it a few times, smiling at it the more you read, Matt and his mates had always called you mardy bum and although it definitely was true, you denied all accusations of having the perfect fit for the nickname

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You read it a few times, smiling at it the more you read, Matt and his mates had always called you mardy bum and although it definitely was true, you denied all accusations of having the perfect fit for the nickname.
You placed it on display on your windowsill before getting ready.

You decided on wearing a short, denim skirt paired with some thin fishnets, you put on a long sleeve top (colour of your choice) that was cropped just enough to show off the bottom of your belly button and your waist, complimenting your figure perfectly.

After straightening your hair you put on some mascara and headed downstairs to use the house phone and ring your best friend, breana, telling her the plan for tonight, she happily obliged and asked you to meet her in half an hour.

You grabbed your knackered converse from the shoe rack and sat on the bottom step to put them on.
You were beyond desperate for a new pair as your current ones had seen many better days but that's what made them look better.

You decided on not wearing a coat as it was the beginning of august so the weather was pretty decent considering you were in england.

After leaving a note on the doorstep saying you were going over to collect Breana you began your walk to her house.
She only lived a few roads away so you thought you'd take your time and go the long way round, enjoying the nice weather while it lasted.

Upon arriving at Breana's house, you two began your walk back to yours.

after a few minutes of silent Breana spoke up.
"is Matt gonna be there?" she asked curiously, looking over at you as she spoke.

"he lives with me bre, of course hes gonna there" you laughed at her question.

"alright mardy, i were just wondering" she said as she shoved your side slightly, mocking you for your sarcastic reply.

"we all know you fancy him" you shrugged at her as you both walked side by side through the park by your house.

"fuck off i do not!" she said defensively, crossing her arms as she walked.

"it's so obvious bre, your both so blind" you replied, looking at her.

"what do you mean 'both so blind?" she questioned, coming to a halt in the middle of the pathway.

"he fancies you too" you said cheekily as you carried on walking, leaving her stood behind you starstruck.

"does he actually? your lying" she replied, quickly catching up to you, desperate for more information.

"speak to him tonight, i'm sure he'll be more than happy" you said with a wink, smirking at her and earning yet another shove in the side as you approached your house.

a/n~ this is my first fanfic so i apologise if it's crap, pls lmk if you see any mistakes and please feel free to give me tips!
anyways here was the first chapter i hope you enjoy <33

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 ⚭ ✯ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें