chapter four

You slowly peeled your eyes open, adjusting to the sunlight that was penetrating your eyes.
You held your hand to your head in an attempt to subside the pounding headache that was accompanying your hangover, that was until you realised..

You felt a hand around your waist, unsure of who this hand belonged to you turned your head and saw Alex sleeping peacefully next to you, one hand under his head, the other over your exposed waist.

You then realised you were both only in your underwear.

'no way, we didn't did we?' you thought to yourself, panic quickly starting to set in.

Soon after the panic a rush of excitement coursed it's way through you at the thought of having sex with Alex.
Your crush for as long as you can remember.

You stared up at the ceiling, racking your brain for any memory of what happened last night, when nothing came to mind you sighed and palmed your head again.

The sigh you let out must have woke Alex as he began to stir, yawning then opening his eyes.

You turned your head to face him, confusion clearly written all over your face.

"morning darlin'" he said tiredly, his voice was soft yet husky.

"what happened last night?" you said to him, directing your eyes to both of your half naked bodies.

"Good morning to you to" he said with a chuckle, admiring the disregard to what he said.

He sat up slightly and used his arm to pull you closer to him by your waist.
"Not a clue, but by the looks of it we had fun" he replied with a smirk.

Once the gap was closed between you, he placed his free hand on your cheek as he placed a gentle kiss on your lips.

You were taken aback at first, but soon relaxed into the kiss, feeling his warm skin on your stomach as he pulled you even closer to him.

You pulled back.

"Alex" you whispered, scanning his face.

"what?" he replied, slightly taken aback, waiting for your response.

You chewed on your lip hesitantly.

"We can't do this" you said quietly, avoiding eye contact with him.

"Huh? why not" he said, sounding slightly annoyed with a hint of disappointment hidden in his voice.

"you don't like me?" he said, moving away from you, clearly hurt.

"no no it's not that" you said, looking up at him.

"what is it then?" he asked.

"Your my brothers best mate, and he's HOME" you emphasised.

"so what? doubt Matt will give a shit" He said with a scoff, labelling the stupidity of your sentence.

You chewed on your lip again, tilting your head up towards the ceiling and letting out a soft sigh.

"idk Alex" you said, avoiding looking at him.

"right then" he said, clearly pissed off.

He got up and climbed over you, picking up his clothes off the floor and getting dressed quickly and before you could get a word in he left your room and slammed the door behind him.