Solo Severus

Severus pov:

Wedding planning was going alright so I hear. Y/n had taken it over for the most part and I just gave my opinion when she asked for it. I was busy teaching and putting together a surprise gift for my soon to be wife. I had bought the land that was nearby that special cave we had spent time in while we were gone over Christmas holidays. I was building us a home there. A home to raise children in, spend holidays in, and just live a beautiful life. I was working with some incredible builders who used their magic to create the most incredible homes. I knew it would suit y/n and I perfectly. I'd already spoken with Dumbledore and he agreed that I didn't need to live on the school grounds. He'd allow a door between my home, and Hogwarts that opened to the study we were staying in now.

Y/n had no idea about what I was planning. It was a huge surprise that I would reveal at the end of our honeymoon. We were travelling from Greece, to the south of France, and then visiting Slovenia and going back to Ireland. She thinks we are just staying at her parents but the big surprise is that there will be a huge group of people waiting for us in our new home. The only other people who knew were her parents. When is told them about the surprise gift they were so excited. Her mother shed a few tears if happiness. I just had to do this for my mate I knew in my heart that we belonged there on that land. I had another secret surprise for my mate that I would reveal after all of the guests left. I was building a sex room that had everything we could ever need or want. I knew we would take lots of our sex sessions to the natural cave where we felt the full power of our bond, but when I wanted to ravage her while she was suspended from the roof in a sex swing I'd do it at home. We had been experimenting with some light bdsm, and it was pretty fucking hot.

     I was currently laying in bed waiting for y/n to get back from her final class of the day and as I thought about what we might do in that sex room I felt myself getting hard.
I didn't want to wait for her though...I wanted release now. I undid the buckle of my pants, and imagined my mate tied up. Legs splayed wide open while I licked and sucked on her clit. She'd soak my face...I'd love every second of it.

I began to stroke myself, she did it better ... but I wanted a quick release. I stroked and yanked and but my lip in concentration. "Fuck..." I groaned and looked down so I could watch. I liked watching my balls bounce with each stroke, pre cum bubbled to the surface and spilled gently onto my hand. I waved my free hand and a little stream of water came from a the cup I'd been drinking in the side of my bed. I moved it down until it was pushing inside of my ass. It curled inside and with each stroke of my hand it vibrated and thrusted against my prostate.

Magic especially when you could cast without a wand gave you access to all sorts of crazy sex magic. The water pushed in and out of me and buzzed again that sweet spot inside of me. My eyes rolled back and I stroked myself over and over and over. My toes curled and I threw my head back in ecstasy as I came. Ropes of white cum shot from me and coated my stomach. Damn that was a lot.

     I stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water. I had to cool off after that intense solo session. It was just warm up for what I was going to do with my mate later.

Y/n Pov:

      Wedding planning was underway and I was excited. Invitation had been sent out, and I had already picked out my jewelry. The dress and shoes were next and I was so excited. Herbology club was the best thing I'd ever done for myself. I was so happy with my newfound friends and I was certain they'd be my friends for life. They supported me, and understood that Severus was my mate. Me and Molly were inseparable, she was my maid of honour, and I truly don't think I could have finished my year at Hogwarts without her.

     I knew Severus was planning something but he wouldn't tell me what. I was working on something for him as well.