Opening scene

Once upon a time...nah forget that! The story you're about to read is not some ordinary story. This story is make up as we go. We are going to determine the outcome details of this story.

Let's set the opening scene on a setting though. Let's say, our story takes place in land far far way..hmmm to original. Scratch that..

Imagine a camera panning out from the ground and moving slowly through an open forrest. As it slowly pans up from the ground, you can see the ferns and bushes all mixed in. In this think bushes you see trees everywhere but thickened ones blending in are small trees covered with branches.

It's a peaceful setting but it is set on an evening time frame. Imagine as if you're seeing the top line of this massive view of a forest as the setting pans above the tree lines, as if you're seeing the entire forest from a bird view now.

No imagine as if that bird view zooms back into the forest where our story will enfolds the beginning of our story. As it zooms into the forest, you see two guys running with their dear lives, as if they're being chased by something.

They are both breathing heavily and let's say they're wearing old raggedy clothes as if they looked like prisoners escaping. The other was is slowly down as if he's injured or something but they are definitely being chased by something. Now that we have an opening of our make believe story, let's create scenes as we go along.