Scene 1

Our two characters are being chased by something. What could it be? Now I know the original stories that we always see or read about is, characters are being chased by either dogs or men. Well, in our story these two are chased by giants...hmmm...what do think?

Yes you! The one who is reading this right now. I am asking you lol don't be surprised now..you think that's a good idea that our characters are being chased by giants?

Let's do something different with how we're going to imagine the scenes of our storyline. I want you to picture whatever that you're think about right now and imagine what you want to picture our characters being chased by. Like I said, this story is not an ordinary story like you've read before.

Let's pause the action real quick. Cut!!! Instead of giants...hmmm...let's say they're being chased by some alien beings. Invisible creatures or beings chasing our characters.

ACTION!! The scene starts again with our panning view and bird view zooming through the tree lines and there it is, two guys running on their dear lives from what it was are invisible beings we don't know yet.

What should be call the two characters? You decide on your own who their names will be. For now, let's stick with Character 1 and 2. You my friend will input whatever names you want to name them with.  Continue!