Awake

Year 2013

A young girl with blond hair was lying on a hospital bed, which was located in a room that mimicked the appearance of the 1950s.

It carefully opened its eyes and listened to the soft music coming from the radio.

Opening her eyes wide, she slowly looked around the room.

At first she was captivated by the beautiful room, but immediately she remembered what happened before. She quickly swung her legs over the edge of the bed and was about to get out of bed when the door suddenly opened in which stand young woman.

The girl looked at her with a frightened look, ready to run away as fast as possible.

"Everything is fine, honey. I'll explain everything to you," said the woman gently, but the little girl didn't let her finish and started running quickly from the room.

She quickly ran through several corridors, meeting several people who had strange hairstyles and clothes.

She had no idea where she was, all she knew was that she wanted to quickly return to her mother.

She ran out of the building and ran down the sidewalk, but she didn't see her mother, only other people in strange clothes.

She ran to the middle of the square and started shouting her mother's name, when suddenly black cars stopped around her and people in suits got out.

"Everything is fine, sweetheart. My name is Agent Coulson and I promise to explain everything to you", said the man in the suit and held out his hand to the child, which the little girl grabbed fearfully.