Call

Nick Fury sat at his desk, staring at the file in front of him. He knew what he had to do, but it wasn't going to be easy. Just then, his phone rang.

"Director Fury?".

Nick Fury sat at his desk, staring at the little girl who was still trying to comprehend the fact that she had been frozen for almost six decades. He knew that this information would be difficult for her to process, but he also knew that he had to move quickly. Time was of the essence.

He picked up the phone and dialed a number. After a few rings, a familiar voice answered.

"Stark here. What's up, Nick?"

"Tony, I need you to assemble the team. Something unexpected has come up."

"What kind of unexpected?" Tony asked, his curiosity piqued.

"I can't discuss it over the phone. Just tell everyone to meet me at my office in an hour."

Tony sensed the urgency in Nick's voice and didn't question him any further. He relayed the message to the rest of the Avengers and within an hour, they had all gathered in Nick's office.

"Alright, what's so urgent?" Steve asked, his eyes narrowing as he looked at Nick.

Nick took a deep breath before speaking. "We found a little girl while freeing one of the Hydra cells. She's been frozen for 58 years, and she looks uncannily like Captain America."