𝟎𝟎𝟏

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

------------------------------------------

"𝐈𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐔𝐓." The Voice Of Miani's Friend, Malaysia Could Be Heard, Miani worked as a Dentist, Along with her Two Closest Friends, Malaysia and Germany. "Girl You came in the same time Germany did, you know she was here at like five." Miani Chuckled Slightly Pulling Up The Pants to her Scrubs Uniform.

"If I Don't Come Early, I Don't Come at all, y'all know that's the Motto." Germany Chuckled As She Scrolled Through her Instagram Feed, Miani Chuckled Moving Her Light Brown Hair Behind Her Shoulder, "Can we go out tonight yall, instead of getting wine drunk like we white?" Malaysia Asked Causing The Other Two To Laugh. "I Don't Go Out For Real, You Know this Lay." Miani shook her head.

Germany Pointed, "She Can Stay By Her Lonely, But me on the other hand, ima turn up." Miani and Malaysia Laughed, "Well My Client should be here in like two minutes, i'm their new dentist, we'll talk about this later." Miani muttered blowing air kisses before walking back into her Office. To her Surprise Her Client Being There Already, "Hello." She Greeted with a small smile. "Wassup" The Voice Replied.

Miani took the time to Analyze The Mans Face, He Had Large Eyes which she found cute, His Light Brown Hair Locked Up, Flowing to his shoulders, She Wondered where she had seen him, But It wasn't Clicking.

"I'm Your New Dentist, Doctor Evans, But I Hate that Formality so Just Call me Miani." She introduced herself offering her hand, The Man Nodded Licking his lips before shaking his head. "My Name Durk, Nice Ta Meet You Lil Mama." He Smiled Showing off his pearly Whites, "You Sound so Country, where are you from, if you dont mind me asking?" Miani Questioned.

"Chicago, Chiraq." Durk Told her, "You know what's crazy? me too." Miani Smiled, "aight i see you, which part you from?" He asked, "Englewood." Miani Replied making a Yikes Face as she Got all her tools ready, "Youn' seem like no englewood hoe." Durk Shook His head, "I dont wanna seem like a hoe at all." Miani Chuckled, "Nah Ian Mean it like that folks, im sorry." He apologized with a smile.

"Anyways, Just Lean back put these glasses on and open your mouth." Miani Ordered, Durk Did as told as she began to sit on her Spinning Stool, Sliding over to him before beginning to rinse his mouth out.

-

-

𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢