𝟎𝟎𝟐

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

𝐃𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐚

---------------------------------

𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐢

𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄

-

"𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐊 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃?" Durk's Girlfriend India Asked as she stood infront of him, Durk Sighed turning his phone off placing it face down, "yeah, you said you feel like ian puttin' enough in our relationship." He Repeated. India nodded waiting for his response. Durk And India Had a very on and off relationship, Yeah They Both Had Cheated on one another multiple times, Clear as Glass they weren't meant to be together.

They Had Nothing Holding them back either, No Kids, Nothing. "Well?" She asked. "India, i been told you, ion wanna be with you, im sorry thats just what it is, i got love fa you, but ion love you nomo', plus dis-" He began motioning between the pair, "Toxic, and ion fuck with toxic shit, so it is what it is. nobody stoppin you from leavin India." He shrugged.

"Your Right, But You Leaving me to go with that Miani Bitch?" India asked, "ion even know Miani Like that fa you to be actin like this, i just broke up with you, what i got goin' on dont concern you." Durk shook his head fixing the hood on his head. India Groaned before she started yelling his ear off, Durk Let Everything she said go into one ear and out the other.

His Mind was everywhere else besides the argument at hand, His Mind Mainly On Miani, She Was Running Errands At The Moment and he was debating on pulling up to see her. He Had Her Number But, Face to Face Contact always Subsided.

"Fuck You Durk" India shouted before walking out the house with suitcases in hand, Durk Shrugged, Not Caring at all. He Grabbed his phone from his lap, unlocking it with his face before going to his contacts scrolling down to Miani's Contact, Calling Her Phone From Facetime.

The Phone Rang A Few Times Before it got Picked up Revealing Miani In her Car, "wassup ani, whatchu' on?" Durk Asked, "I'm tired as hell, im just ready to lay down in my warm sweet bed." She told him looking in the camera. Durk Laughed, "i ca pull up when you finished with yo buisness and shit, i wanna lay up witchu'." He told her.

Miani Chuckled, "yeah?" she mumbled, Durk nodded with a smile, "okay, we can do that, and watch a movie or something." Miani Added. "mmhm" Durk hummed licking his lips. he fell into thought, they could obviously do other things but they weren't there yet.

"Alright then, Call You Later." Miani told him before hanging up. Durk Blew out some Air, Miani Was Bringing out feelings Durk Didn't Know He Had Until she came around, Something had to happen, and soon.

-

-

"It Smell Good In Hea." Durk Muttered as Miani opened her front door, the smell of Cinnamon and Rose Greeting them, "Yeah?" Miani Smiled sliding her sandals off before stepping onto the fur carpet in her living room. "Mhm, its coo', in hea folks." Durk Nodded pulling off his Balenciaga Track Shoes Neatly Placing them beside the door.

"You Allergic To Cats?" Miani Asked placing her purse on the kitchen island, "Nah, My Ma Got a Cat, they some demons fasho though." He Chuckled Causing her to slightly laugh. "They Not, I Have a cat named Simon, i have no idea where he is though." Miani told him moving her hair behind her shoulders.

"Type Shit, He Bite?" Durk asked, Miani pursed her lips before slowly shaking her head no, "I don't think so." She mumbled. "Aw Hell nah, i need you to know." Durk squinted. Miani laughed, "I'm About to go change, so make yourself feel at home, the remote is over there if you wanna watch something, i have everything and yeah." She Told him giving a light smile.

Durk Nodded as he sat on the couch beginning to pull his Off White Hoodie Over His head, Tossing it beside him leaving Durk In a Black Tank Top Along with his Amiri Jeans. Miani made her way to the stairs before walking upstairs.

Miani Replaced her Current Outfit with A Black Bodycon Dress from Fashion Nova, Miani Grabbed a Large Comforter before making her way back downstairs, Tossing it on the couch Catching Durk's Attention Causing her to Laugh at the way he Jumped. "Scared me" Durk Shook His Head as she walked into the kitchen to Grab Two glasses and a bottle of Champagne.

Miani poured the Drink into the glasses half way before walking over, Glasses in Hand Handing him one before sitting on the couch raising her legs, her French Tips Noticeable. "So Durk, How Many Hoes You Have?" Miani asked While taking A Sip from her Champagne. Durk Chuckled Drinking from his glass as well.

"Alot, But they aint you." He told her, Sitting back turning to Stare Into Her Eyes, Miani Returned the Look, "If you have alot of women lined up it shouldn't be me." Miani Shrugged, "Gimmie The Word I swear they all ca kick rocks, ion wanna be a player nomo, im tryna buy rings and shit fa one woman" Durk Responded.

"Yeah?" She Asked, Durk Nodded Unlocking His Phone Handing it to her, Miani Set her Glass Down Before Going to his contacts Deleting all the Female Names Out which Rounded To About 17. Embarrassing.

After Miani Felt Her Job Was Complete she handed him the phone back, "You Don't Even Know me, Look At You Giving me all this trust and loyalty." Miani smiled, "I know you Miani, I Promise i do, but youn know me, thats why we finna build this relationship, in a trustworthy light." Durk Told her.

Miani let her smile widen causing Durk To Laugh, Miani's Hands Flew to her face, "Ok derrick play a movie." She smiled. Durk Laughed pulling her body into his placing the Comforter over both of them. Durk pulled her against his body, Raising his leg ontop of her to trap her before flicking through Netflix.

"we cool then?" Durk whispered in her ear sending chills through out her body, Her body jerking slightly as his hand slid around her hips pulling her into him, "yeah we're okay" Miani mumbled Slightly Turning her Head, Durk analyzed her face, Miani's eyes flickered to his lips, The Pair Leaned in, "Miani Let me tell you-" Germany's Voice Could Be Heard as the front door opened.

Miani's Head Turned Towards the Door Revealing Germany and Malaysia along with Loyal, Germany's Son. "Oh My God." Miani repeated pulling the blanket over her head. "Sorry To Interrupt." Malaysia smirked, "yall coo'." Durk laughed.

"I Dont think we is, whats going on here, Miani You gonna tell us what you did, and HOW you did?" Germany Pointed, Miani Raised her hand out with her middle finger raised. "Its Coo, I Gotta Handle Somethin' Anyways, Have fun wit ha." Durk Chuckled slowly rising up.

Miani Sat Up Looking at him, "where are you going?" Miani Whispered, "To Handle Some Business, Just let me know if you want me to pull up again when im done." He muttered.

"Okay, Be Safe."

------------------------------

hey lol