Party!!

(Wizards pov)

My friends dragged me to this dumb party, I'm in the back sitting on a bean bag , i dont know why they insist on me coming they know ill be miserable, i scan the room, they all look the same, but one boy sticks out to me, they are talking to one of my friends as my friend points at me, oh witches... what are they doing now, all of a sudden the 2 start walking over,  "Hey! im Gingerbrave, you're Wizard right?" i glare at my friend, secretly hating them for telling my name to this low life, sure he was cute, but that doesn't mean his niceness isn't a facade "What does it matter to you?" Sour Fizzy pop cookie looked at me in warning then it all clicked, this was the boyfriend she was alway ranting about! 'Oh he's so great' she'd say, as if i care "But yes i am" I said, completely knowing he would try to get me up to drink or dance, but he didn't he just sat next to me on the other beanbag and talked to me, but i zoned out when he got to 'Me and Sour were just talking about our favorite show!' i could never get into that, it was called Jojo's Bizarre something, I really couldn't care less... a few minutes later i heard him saying "Cool, right?" "Oh! yeah!" i said startled      "So have you watched any episodes?" He asked tilting his head and smiling, i skimmed his face noticing a few key features, fluffy hair almost covering his eyes, freckles and one missing tooth, weird, he probably just got in a fight he seems dumb enough to do that "Oh- uh no not yet" i said, looking away, "You should totally watch it, its so good"  i roll my eyes and take out my book "Are you ok if i stay and talk with you?" i nod and as soon as he started talking, i tune him out, i am reading a novel, sadly there's romance in it, and i'm in that part, they are sleeping together, hugging on the couch, thats dumb, but sometimes...sometimes i wish i had something like that, like someone to listen to me talk about spells, someone to hug, and someone to be sweet with. But that's only a fictional thing in books. Then Sour Fizzy cookie and Gingerbrave started doing their lovey dovey shit. But i felt something, was it sickness or annoyedness or...wait was it... jealousy?