Casey, Not Clarity

TW: Mentions of s3xual @ssult, bullying, @buse

{Master Splinter is alive in this an Donnie is slightly creepier in this. (He put one way spy speakers on everyone and that's how they'll figure some stuff out later on)}

Casey pov:

*9 years ago*

"Clarity! Sit your ass down now!" My 'mom' yelled at me.

"I told you several times, Casey is my name!" I yelled back as I stormed to my room.

"You are not a boy! You are a girl!" She yelled.

*SLAM!*

"Clarity! You better of not slammed that door!" She yelled, it slightly muffled.

"... She won't ever understand... At least, soon, I'll hold you, little one." I told the little bulge in my stomach. When I told my foster parents I was a guy, they had this older man come and I ended up pregnant at 9. My parents switched me to homeschool so I can endure more pain.

I just want to leave...

*Timeskip to when he's 11*

Today, after they finally figured out that my foster parents were illegally 'calling older men over', my two children, Dona and Daniel, and I are going to this guy named Jack's house. Jack Sayers, pronounced Say-ers, is apparently a single widowed father of one daughter, Amy.

*Knock knock*

The CPS agent knocked on the apartment door. An older white man with brown hair, blue eyes, and freckles scattered around his face. He looked 5'11 and in the lower 40s range of age. I saw a younger girl, around 5, that looks just like him poke out from behind him.

"Amy, go meet your new brother and sisters." He told her with a smile.

"... Mr. Sayers, these two are my children." I nervously told him. He gave me a sad smile and bent down to me.

"I know, but I adopting all three of you, them temporarily. When you turn 18, they'll be in your care again, but a 9 year old shouldn't have to worry about children like us adults do." He told me sweetly.

"... There's something else you must know about young Clarity... She's with child and she can't have an abortion... She's on many medicines, going under might make her overdose and pass on." The agent told Jack.

"Then I'll take care of the child as well as Clarity in the meantime. I'll do the same for the child as with those two." Jack tells the agent while looking in the direction of the darker skin toned twins in my hands.

The agent leaves and both the man and his daughter come over to me. I try to stay calm to the best I can and they carefully lead me into their living room.

"... You look like you want to say something, what is it?" Jack asked me.

"... Casey." I say.

"... Is that your brother or another family member?" He asked me.

"No... I'm not a girl... I've known for years, but I somehow was given the wrong parts." I told him nervously.

"Ok then, Is that what you wanted to tell me, Casey?" He asks, making sure to use my name. I tearing up at the sound of my chosen name.

"... Y-yes." I answer him as I sniffle a bit. He gets a shocked look on his face and comes over carefully.

"Oh, son, don't cry, please... How about we take you and the little ones to your rooms and pick out a nursery?" He asks me.