4

The girl woke up, weak in the legs as she found one of her wrists, painfully cuffed to a rather dirty bed, her Jeans and cami top missing as a loose white dress hung off her body, specs of blood here and there, a bloodied, somewhat smeared handprint, dried onto the skin of her neck.

The only thing over all the shock that scared her most, was the video camera, replaying the events of torture and immense pain she had experienced over the course of the 3 days she was stuck in there... 

The girl didn't know what day it was, she hadn't seen daylight in days, her weak arms continuously tugged and yanked at the rusty chains as the very little hope and determination left her body in tears and silent sobs.

"You best not have gotten your dicks wet you whores... send her back as she is, not a word, that Nishimura is trying to trace down our steps mother fucker... Don't you know what fucking patience is?!" The voice of an angered man was voice was heard from the door quite far from where Rowan was chained.

"I only used my mouth- dude chill- He'll have a perfectly trained wife by the time they marry-" Another male, shamelessly jokes as Rowan gagged at the memory, the humiliation she had to face as the fucker indirectly laughed in her face.

"Whatever whore go fucking unchain her and drive her back to wherever the fuck she comes from. And don't you dare get me fucking caught mother fucker." The voice yawned as Rowan sighed in somewhat relief, the thought of going home, already calming her down.

That's all she really wants right now... to cry in the arms of her annoying yet caring brother, and get some peaceful sleep knowing that she'll be perfectly safe.

. . .

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE WON?! WHY IS IT TAKING YOU SO LONG TO FUCKING TRACK HER DOWN?!" Riki yelled, panicked as the male sighed.

"Riki- her parents aren't going to murder, calm down, I need you to use your brain," Sunghoon explained as the male heavily sighed.

Before the 2 could even say another breath, a car suddenly stopped by, and a gloved hand pushed a much more petite being out, just by the layered black strands of hair, the males had an obvious idea of who it could've been...

"THAT'S HER-" Jungwon shouted as the CCTV camera zoomed in on the girl. The incandescent sunlight rays felt blinding as the girl's weak hands rested upon the grass, hoping she'd break the fall at least a little, though she gave up on moving there and then.

Without wasting a single second, Sunoo carried the girl, cautiously shaking her in the hope that she'd wake up. Concurrently, her so-called fiancee didn't spare a glance at the girl, instead, he walked to his office and went about his own business.

. . .

"She has a few minor scratches and cuts here and there, we found some glass shards stabbed into some parts of her skin, there wasn't any rape evident... however she was sexually harassed, sir..." The doctor finalized as Riki sighed.

"Tell her family she's fine, start tracking down the dickheads that did this shit, also postpone the wedding for a later date, she's not in her best condition." Riki directed each member to some errand as his eyes fell on the silent female.

"And you, don't leave the room unless it's an emergency yeah? I don't want any curious little girl excuses if I catch you in a different room." Riki warned as Rowan simply stared into space.

"You understand?!" Riki sternly asked, only to receive silence as an answer "Whatever, I best not find you anywhere outside this room." Riki mumbled before leaving the poor girl, thoughtless as she stared at the pearly, swan-white walls.

Feeling thirsty, the girl hugged her blanket as she reached for the glass of water that was placed on the nightstand beside her.

As the girl remain huddled up in her blankets, Riki was stuck in his indoor office. "Riki, The police are starting to get on our backs for the illegal sand mining... it's only a matter of time before they find out about our gold mining too... " Sunoo pointed out as the male's eyes remained fixated on the paper.

"Bribe them. I'm sure they only do their job to earn some public respect, despite the low salary, show them a single gold bar and they'd become our loyal dog." Riki spat as he finally faced the male before him.

"As for the global funds, keep them more secretive... we can't let that business have any holes..." Riki said as he slammed his book shut.

"I'm going to my room, take care of the minor issues" the man finally said as he coldly left the room, only to find the very girl running toward him, aimlessly as she fell into his broad chest.

"You better have a good enough reason for leaving that room despite me clearly asking for you to stay put." Riki sighed, a hint of annoyance evident in his tone, however, Rowan's hysteria and uneven breathing hinted she may have a fair excuse.

"Stranger..." Rowan trailed off as Riki frowned down at the girl.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑