15

A few weeks had passed since the incident. Of course her legs weren't broken, Sunghoon and Jungwon had been taking care of her and her needs whenever Riki was busy with his mafia work.

Rowan was up and walking in her heels within a matter of time. Though the incident remained a fresh wound on her, given that it was her first time seeing him act like this. 

It made her wonder why he was so... monstrous...

"Why did you do that dad... y-you you're such a monster! he's your son MY BROTHER YOU MONSTER... HOW COULD YOU HAVE THE HEART TO KILL HIM?!" the little boy cried as the man psychotically chuckled.

"Oh son don't be such a sissy... he was meant to die just like your mother... they're just too weak... you know son.... if I'm such a monster... that makes you a monster." The man psychotically laughed as he continued to stop at the weak body.

Riki woke up breathing heavily, almost screaming, making his wife jolt up. "Ki... are you ok?..." Rowan asked, frowning at the male. Beads of sweat running down his now glossy skin, his shirt practically sticking to his chest.

Rowan left the room and returned with a glass of water, handing it to him, not a word leaving her mouth as she went back to her space on the bed beside him, sitting up as he watched him gulp down the water.

"Stop staring and go back to sleep. this is the closest you get to seeing my abs." Riki simply remarked as the girl scoffed.

"Like I'd want to see  you shirtless." The girl mumbled, turning away as she snuggled into the soft bed, hoping to drift off into a deep slumber. 

Instead of sinking into the sheets beside her, the male left the room as he grabbed his jacket.

. . .

With a lit, thick cigar between his perfect plump lips, the man stood by his dad's grave... his biological father, a true monster whom he had killed a few years back...

Walking back to his car, Riki inhaled the cigar in his hand "La Gloria Cubana... one of the best, Cuban cigars dating back to the 1800s... almost impossible to get yet its in between my fingers... Sunghoon... You know I only want the finest of all things right?" Riki asked as Sunghoon frowned.

"Obviously bro" The man said as he pulled out his own cigar of the very same brand. "Do you ever wonder why I married a girl so seemingly lowly?..." Riki asked as Sunghoon shrugged. "She's from a rich family and she knows how to use a gun so no I never wondered why- why?" Sunghoon asked as he smoked.

"You'll know eventually..." Riki simply added. "How's the gold shipment going?" The man asked as Sunghoon went through some of the details. "It seems we have an issue with one of our deals... one of the Columbian mafias want to buy us..." Sunghoon said as Riki frowned, turning to him.

"So? no big deal we kill him if he gets in our way easy as." Riki simply said as Sunghoon sighed "Riki... that Columbian mafia gang is Antonio Sica's gang... THE Antonia Sica wants to buy us..." Sunghoon added as Riki froze for a second before inhaling the contents of his cigar yet again.

"I don't give a fuck about who or what it is that's trying to get it's hands on what's mine... The way Jay slaps mosquitos death, we'll slap that mosquito to death." Riki simply added as he put out his Cigar and got into the car.

. . .

Upon arriving home, Riki was met with a shocking scene, his step father,his sisters and Heeseung were there while Rowan was in the kitchen cooking with his step mother.  "Ah son... and son- god Riki you're drenched in blood Sunghoon didn't I tell you to make sure he stays out of trouble?" The man complained as Rowan silently escorted Riki, the maids scampering to clean every trace of blood.

"Ok dad in my defence- it was necessary- " Sunghoon defended as Heeseung frowned "Dad? wait u and Riki are brothers?" Hee asked, confused.

"Riki and his sisters' parents had died many years back, so we adopted him..." Mrs Park simply said "He was always like a son of ours" Mr Park added as They continued to converse.

"Did you know they were coming?" Riki asked as he dried his hair "No... they sort of came unannounced, your parents are going to Japan for a while so they wanted to visit us." Rowan simply answered as Riki hummed in response.

The 2 made their way downstairs as Riki sat down and Row went to set the table with her mother in law.

"Riki you need to stop obsessing over the gold business... you're already number one in South Korea and Japan, people world widely fear you and still haven't even seen your face what more do you want?..." The older man asked as Riki sighed.

"I want exactly what I asked for when I killed my dad... I want the world." Riki darkly said as he fiddled with the gold bar in his hand.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑