~King & Queen~(SMUT)

!WARNING! SMUT INCOMING

All the roommates, you and Ethan are throwing a Halloween party tonight.

Seen Cameron and Noel and Emma are matching costumes, you thought it would be cool if you and Ethan did it too. You two dressed up and king and queen, both having your crowns of course.

People were starting to come into the party, some lam costumes and some cool ones too. You and Ethan stand together the whole night. The party was going until 12AM so and it was about midnight and you were talking to som people when you feel muscled arms rap around your waist, you knew it was Ethan. He whispered in your ear "Can we go into our room?" In a soft, raspy tone. "Sure" You say quietly. He kisses the back of your neck and grabs yourhand, leading you up on it.

His mouth loxks on to your neck instantly, you moan a little but. He laves two dark hickeys. You uncliped his cape (Because every kindlg needs a cape) and throwing it onto the floor. He makes his way up to your lips and starts making out intently. He reahes around to your bacj and unzips your dress and slips it off your shoulders. He picks you up and puts you on the bad, now on stop of you. He fully slips off your dress. You now being in your panties, bra,l and heels. He unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants and shoes and starts kissing your neck agian. He slowly makes his way down to your bra then, your panties, then down your legs. He takes off your show and kisses the top of your foot. You giggle enjoying it. He goes to the other fot and dose the same thing. You pull at his shirt almost begging him to take it off, he slips it over his head breaking the kiss for a second then locking right back. You both now in your under were. He plays with the clasp on your bra and gets undone. He sucks on your now hard Nicole and plays with the other book. You start to moan a little bit louder, then remembering there are people down stairs so you quite down a bit. Ethan then stops and comes up at your face and puts his hand under your chin. "Don't hold back your moans baby. Let then know you belong to me." Ypu blush at his words looking into his dark blue, lust filled eyes.

He goes back own to your books, then travels to your panties. "Baby's wet for me, aren't you darling?" He says smirking at you. You giggle a bit and blushes. "Maybeee"you say smiling. He just chuckles and goes back to yout panties. He puts his fingers slowly under them. The slides then of your legs. He kisses just to the sid his hands rub I'm side of your thighs. "Mmhm, stop teasing!" You yelp. He chuckles and goes up to your face.

He looks at you in the eyes, asking permission. You nod as he lines himself up and slowly pushes in. You moan as he goes deep inside you. He starts to go in and out fast. "Mmmahh! Ethan~!" It felt so unbearably good at the point were your eyes roll all the way back. "Fuck baby. Your so tight!" He ays putting his head back. You start to feel a bit in your stomach. "Shit-t Ethan I'? Gonna cum!" You say almost yelling. "Hold it in a little bit longer darling.* Ethan said grunting.

You close your eyes tight trying notbto cum. "Now!" You scream out in pleasure as you cum. Ethan throws his head back and groans.  You lay there out of breath. And Ethan goes down on his elbows, staring you right in your eyes. He kisses you on the mouth and flops down on the bed. You roll over to him still out of breath and snuggle up to him. He puts his arm around you as you snuggle your face down in his neck. "I love you, my queen." You smiled. "I loveyou more, my king." After that you both fell asleep for the rest of the night.

-                                                                  -

*FIRST. SMUT. DOWN.*

*Hope yall enjoyed it*
          ~713 words~