warnings smut squirting,sword count:159

Your thighs straddle Ethan's as your core grinds faintly on his boxer-ckad cock. He looks so beautiful underneath you, whispering and quivering under your touch, so desperate to get you to touch him more.

Your lips kiss along his neck, his hands straining against the back of the chair, wanting nothing else in the world other than to touch you. But Ethan knows better than to disobey you. Thelast time he did that, you edged him for a week, not allowing him to cum until he fully understood his lesson. Harsh, but he was the biggest brat.

As ur hips circle his, cock strains in his boxers, twitching with each movement. You know he wants to cum, and he's too scared to ask permission, too afraid that you'll say no.

"Being such a good boy for me right now," You whisper in his ear before kissing the lobe. Ethan shivers, loving how much you can wiled him up. He hums in response before moaning loudly at the feeling of you rocking faster.

"I know you want to cum," you luagh lowly, pressing your fingers around his throat.

"Please," he whispers, trying so hard to restrain himself from raising his hips. You grind faster, harder, wanting him to cum without your permission.

"f-fuxk, shit y/n.," he releases  a broken moan, his vum spilling into his boxers. His claws dig into the flesh of his palm, drawling the faintest bit of blood from pressure. You stop your movement  the second he cums, watching intently as he trembles underneath you.

"I didn't say you could cum darling."