"Jump?" "JUMP!"

3rd person pov

"I didn't expect the weekend to be THIS boring,Im gonna go see Butters" Velvel muttered "cant he's in trouble" Kenny said loudly to catch their attention.

"Aw man,I guess I'll die of boredom then" Velvel said as he dropped to the ground dramatically "Oh! I've gotta go" "but where are you going?"

"I don't know if i could tell you that Vel" "please not even for me?" Velvel said giving puppy eyes "nope not even for you" Kenny said before putting on his hoodie.

"Please" "if you stop asking maybe I will bring you" after Kenny said that Velvel stayed quiet for the rest of the time "ok I'm done now you can come".

"Yay-" "oh wait you need a costume..I've got an idea! Follow me" "aw man I like this outfit tho" "you'll be the one fighting" "let me atleast see what's the idea"
Time skip

(i love this new look!)

"You think this will work? I do like the outfit though" "yea Cartman is stupid don't worry,now we need a new name for you also".

"Mine is Mysterion how about Mysteria?" Kenny suggested "how about Orion that's nice!" "Eh I still like Mysteria" "ok if I use it will you shut up?" "Yes,now let's go!".

"Wait where are we going?" "You'll see and disguise your voice" "ahem ok is this better?" "I don't notice a difference except it being a little deep but it's good".

Another time skip because I'm lazy and running out of time

"Ok before we go I need you to know everyone Coon,Human Kite,Toolshed and me/Mysterion some others aren't here but that's fine".

Mysterion and Mysteria made it to the entrance "ok don't say anything" "ok got it" Mysterion and Mysteria walked inside "finally your here-".

Coon stopped dead in his tracks "who's this" "Oh this is Mysteria" "hello welcome to Coon And Friends Mysteria!" Toolshed said welcoming.

"Hi you must be-" "ahem!" Mysterion said as he side-eyed Mysteria "why did you call us here?" "Oh yeah I wanted you all to see something" Coon said while walking out.

"Cmon lets go Mysteria" Mysterion said while tugging Mysteria "ok here it is" Coon said while turning on a portal "Whats that?" Mysterion asked.

"A portal im not sure where it leads" "so you called us here to look at it or.." Toolshed asked "I wanted for someone to go inside and check it out..maybe Velvel".

"Velvel isn't here tho" Mysterion added on "oh quit pretending I know "Mysteria" is Velvel there aren't many jews here" "look I told him he come".

"I get it Mysterion just the reason I wanted him here was to to do this!" Coon kicked Mysteria into the portal to where they fell for god knows how long.

"MYSTERIA!" Mysterion yelled terrified "ha looks like their gone,too bad" Coon said "where does it lead?" "Why?" "I'm jumping in" "it leads to hell" "fuck I gotta get him!".

And with that Mysterion jumped in the portal "hey,wait" Human Kite jumped into the portal also along with Toolshed "AAA!" "OH MY GOD!!" The 4 were yelling loudly.

"I see Mysterion and Mysteria!" Toolshed told Human Kite "ok let's go!" Human Kite grabbed Toolshed and glided down towards the other two.

Eventually Human Kite and Toolshed caught up to Mysterion and Mysteria "guys grab on,hurry" The two grabbed onto him as they glided down to safety.