Im Just A Freak...

3rd person pov

Kyle and Stan were sitting down on a couch "ok guys I'm done!" Velvel yelled out from Kenny's room "cool! Come on out we already took off our hero outfits too!".

"Oh my god!" "what is it?" "You look-" "awesome!" Kyle finished Stan's sentence "but you took my hat style tho" "it's cute on me!".

"It really is,Stan its cute on her" Stan sucked his teeth "ok,but NOT in public" "ok I won't" Velvel took of the hat and stuck it in his sweater.

"Hm I thought you were a guy?" "Oh I'm genderfluid I could be a guy one minute then a girl the next" "oh I understand WAY better now".

"Well anyways..." Kyle interrupted annoyed "let's go we don't know when Kenny is coming back..plus it's night time now" "oh shit! I-I need to go home" Velvel said frantically.

"Calm down Velvel its ok we're going to get home" Stan comforted her "no! It's not ok! You don't understand!" Velvel yelled at Stan "Velvel,are you ok?" Kyle asked.

"No,get away" Velvel pushed him away "Hey we just wanna know whats wrong,are you scared if the dark?" "Kinda..if I tell you why will you tell anyone?" "of course not you can tell us anything your our friend after all".

"Ok,I trust you guys" Velvel said as they walked over to a dark corner,Velvel grew 2 sharp teeth "tada" Velvel said smiling with her 2 sharp teeth "wha? Where'd the sharp teeth come from and why?" Stan asked "I'm a vampire,surprise".

"Dont vampires sleep during the day?" "I learned how to control that don't worry" "awesome,but could we go now? I'm ready to go" Kyle asked "yea let's go" Stan said as the 3 jumped out the same window and headed home,well Velvel walked with them both then went back to Kenny's house.

The Next Day

Stan's pov

Me,Kyle and Kenny were at our usual spot where Cartman and Velvel walked up..together? "Hey guys!" Velvel said "I told fatass about the incident from yesterday" that part had me stunned they hated eachother!

When they got to school

We were walking down the hallway and while we were people were staring and talking..dear God please don't be about a japanese toilet again "Hey"  Clyde stopped infront of us "what is it Clyde?" "The whole school heard Kyle's girlfriend is a vampire".

I was stunned it HAD to be Cartman,he's trying to ruin Velvel's reputation! well im not going to let that happen "wait,WHAT?" Kyle said shocked knowing none of us said anything well one of us did "there's a rumor Cartman started saying that she was a vampire".

"OMG! is that the vampire?"
"Back up she might suck our blood"
"A Jewish vampire,wow"

Eventually everything that everyone was saying got to him and he ran away crying his eyes out,I feel so bad for them it hasn't even been that long I can still remember the day she arrived and I saw him..

??? pov

I saw my friend crying in the bathroom so I went over to see if they were ok "hiya" I said happily as I waved at him "oh hey Butters" they sniffed "Whats wrong?" I said as I sat beside him.

"Nothing important it's just something small,I'm glad your here tho" Velvel said as he hugged me "of course I am, your my one and only favorite vampire".

"Awesome,thanks Butters I feel alot better" Velvel said grabbing a blood bag (fake or real blood that Vel keeps to eat if he cant bite anybody) and drinking it.

"Well uh we should get to class now" "fair that let's go!" Me and Velvel walked down to our class through an empty hallways "was I in there for that long?" "Kinda,don't worry about it tho Stotchy!" "Huh?" "It's a nickname for you since I have Stotch in my name" "I like it,love you Butters" Velvel said as he kissed my cheek and walked into the classroom.