𝟎𝟒, 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

NEW YORK HARLEM

NEW YORK HARLEM

ESTELLA hugged her daughter as she cried into her shirt after finding out everything that had went down this morning and she was truly shocked but decided to be supportive and understanding

Since Kyanna was the only child and it was just the both of them living with each other and Kyanna's dad was sentenced in jail for life.

"Mama I don't know what to do." Kiyanna said with her eyes puffy and red as heeeeeell as she cried hard to her mother.

All Estella could do was hug and kiss her forhead as she tried to hush down Kyanna. She knew what her daughter was feeling at this moment because she also got pregnant with Kyanna when she was about 17 with Kyanna's dad

And Kyanna's dad said the exact same thing as what Justin said when Kyanna's Dad found out Estella was pregnant.

"Kill it."

And that broke Estella remembering that moment back in the day she found out and what broke Estella more was seeing her only child like this especially infront of her.

"I know baby i'm here don't worry." Estella said kissing Kyanna's forhead as she continued to cry on to her.

—"BITCH he said whaaaaaattttt noooow??" Nani's voice boomed through Kiyanna's phone

"BITCH he said whaaaaaattttt noooow??" Nani's voice boomed through Kiyanna's phone.

Kiyanna just kept quiet as she looked at the promise ring Justin gave her when Justin asked her to be his girlfriend officially 2 years ago.

"So what we gonna do?" Nani said changing her tone back to normal

"What you mean we Nani?" Kiyanna asked as she kept thinking about the event that happened with Justin earlier.

"Bitch 'what you mean we'' WE IN THIS TOGETHERRRR" Nina said yelling at her which made Kiyanna smile

"Who said you going through this aloneee i'm your bestfriend and i'm here every step of you on the way." Nani said reas

Kiyanna smiled at her bestfriend how Nani is being so supportive at the moment and she truly appreciated it.

"Anywaysssss you know what I found out from last period today bitchhhh." Nani said changing the subject since Kiyanna didn't look like she didn't wanna talk about what happened this morning.

"Spill hoe." Kyanna said smilling matching Nani's energy.

"I just found out Bri cheated on Trevor's fine ass with his twin brother Travisssss." Nani said fanning herself.

Kyanna busted out of laughing at Nani's energy which made Nani laugh too.

"Bitch don't you got a boyfriend pullin up to you in like what 30?" Kyanna said smilling

"Mmmcchtt he can suck my dick fr i'm mad at him." Nina said mugging the screen

Nani is currently dating 83baby one of Justin's bestfriends. Nani and Isaiah 83baby's real name started dating ever since they were 14. Kyanna and Justin started dating after them since they met each other because of Nani and Isaiah.

"What happened" Kyanna said laughing

Nani was currently mad at Isaiah since Nani was scolding the shit outta him since Nani found out about what Justin said and Nani found out Justin asked for advice to Isaiah since they we're bestfriends and Isaiah's dumbass decided to give the randomest advice and said nonsense and nonchant shit to Justin.

"It's nothing ma heart i'll tell you tomorrow when I spend my night at your house again." Nani said grinning showing her straight white teeth.

"Toothless hoe." Kyanna said putting her tounge out.

"Bitch if you weren't pregant with my goddaughter I woulda dragged yo lightskin ass down yo mf porch right now." Nani said mugging her

"How you even know the gender dumb dumb" Kyanna said rolling her eyes playfully at Nani through the screen

"Godmother knows all and best." Nani said flipping her hair jokingly as they both laughed.

"That don't make no sense but imma just go with it since you goin with it." Kyanna said shrugging before they both busted out of laughing.

" Kyanna said shrugging before they both busted out of laughing

Written By Saorise
Thoughts or Opinions?