𝟎𝟓, 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"JUSTIN REYES" Lucia — Justin's mom yelled at Justin as she just found out about the information about the Kyanna situation

Justin sighed as his mom continued to yell at him for what he said to Kyanna hours ago. Nani decided to cuss outta Justin and Isaiah again the day after they Kyanna and Nani facetimed and Notti, Dd, & Notti happened to be there when Nani cussed Isaiah and Justin at the studio

And Dd being Dd he decided to snitch on their mom about what happened since Dd and the other two loved&liked Kyanna as a sister and they looked up to her like a sister ever since Jay and Kyanna started dating.

NOW Jay was putting his head down listening to his mother yelling while Notti and Dd mugged tf outta Jay.

"Justin Reyes I want you to go back to that girl and apologize to her!" Lucia yelled—" Ma I literally told chu I have a career going on I just can't give it up for that thing!" Justin said standing up sighing frustratedly and before he walked away Lucia slapped him in the face and all Justin could do was stand there and clenched his jaw

ON THE OTHER HAND Notti and Dd's mouth was hang open. They both loved the drama going on but they didn't expect their mother to be that upset about the situation.

"Me and your father never ever told you or raised you to be like this!" Lucia yelled at Justin who was still

Lucia loved Kyanna liked her own. Whenever Kyanna would spend the night at Justin's house she would always help Lucia cook dinner, wash dishes, going shopping, and gossiping OR even in days where they don't see each other Kyanna would always check up on Lucia or Justin's sibling's because Kyanna grew comfortable around Justin's family just like how Justin is comfortable around Kyanna's Mom.

"Aight ma i'm sorry..." Justin said wanting this conversation to end.

"No you don't say sorry to me Pide disculpas a Kyanna ahora mismo o te voy a dar una paliza otra vez. (say sorry to Kyanna right now or else imma smack the shit outta you again!)" Lucia yelled when Amiri came running down the stairs hearing Kyanna's name.

"Tia Yanna?" Amiri said excitedly as he jumped up and down before running over to Dd and Notti to show his new toy he got.

"Alright ma I will just chill." Justin said running hid hands to his face.

"No don't tell me to chill Jus — Why are we yelling?" Justin's Dad said taking off his shoes and kissing Lucia's cheek before looking at the two.

"Tell him Justin." Lucia said looking at Justin while Jhon Justin's Dad eyed the two again suspiciously .

" Lucia said looking at Justin while Jhon Justin's Dad eyed the two again suspiciously

Written By Saorise
Thoughts or Opinions?