• People,fear & voices.. •

-Tiny Leosagi at end-
           -Slight panic attack?/Social anxiety?-
-3rd POV-

The purple masked turtle,which was named Donnie, had just finished the Cloaking Brooches for they're siblings and they wanted to test it out.

They placed the cloaking brooch on they're bandana, making it look like a pin. They then pressed a button and soon they turned into a human.

They're human form was really pretty. They're hair was brown with slight blonde at the end, it was short and really fluffy and it was slightly covering they're eyes. For the clothes,it was a black tight tank top that comes with a purple jacket and baggy clothes.

Everybody gasped then applaud the middle child.
"How about we go on a walk along the humans?"
Donnie suggested,everybody agreed. Well..altmost everyone.

Leo, Donnie's twin brother, didn't really liked the idea. Don't get him wrong, he wanted to spend time with his siblings, but there was a thing bothering him. He has a huge fear of being judged and being around lots of people.

He never told anyone,tho. He didn't though it was necessary, since they did not live with humans. They live in a sewer from New York City.

'I'll be fine!Nothing wrongs gonna happen!' Leo though to himself. He then grabbed one of the cloaking brooch and activated it.
He looked  like his twin, except his hair was a little longer,which caused a part of it being in a small ponytail.

He was wearing a white hoodie he got from his boyfriend,Usagi, which was not here at the moment. And baggy black pants.

After everybody got ready, they began to walk to the surface. Once they got there, they hesitated to go in public at first but eventually they did walked in public.

Donnie didn't cared about the others opinion on them. Raph would smack someone if they say something bad about her siblings,but not if it's about herself. Mikey seemed like to not notice the humans, he would altmost bump into them every 5 minutes.

On the other hand, Leo cared about the opinions, he cared if he had the eyes looking at him, he cared if people wore judging him. After 5 minutes of walking, Leo began to hear different voices in his head.

Those voices would either judge him and make fun of him. He began to panic, causing his body to shake a little. His  voice was shaky when he was talking :
"How do you like Leo?" Raph said, she was quite shocked that Leo didn't made a single voice sine they existed the sewers.
"I...Y-Yeah it's cool..!" Leo replied with a fake smile. His voice tells that it wasn't cool and he hated it. His voice was shaky and he haven't noticed it.

"...okay!" Raph let it slide since she thought it was because it was the first time here and probably emotions.

The voices in Leo's head wouldn't stop insulting him,judging him and making fun of him.
He haven't even noticed the tears filling his eyes until one escaped his eyes. He pretended to be sleepy,so he rubbed his eyes and let out a fake yawn.

They continued to walk to the most visited place, a pretty water fountain with other things around it.
The closer they got to it,the more people appeared, the more voices just appeared in Leo's mind. They wouldn't let the blue ninja walk in peace.

Leo's body began to shake even more,tears were forming in his eyes, luckily, the hair in his eyes covered them up. This caused him to stop focusing on what's around him.

"Do you like the bracelet,Leo?" Mikey asked but got no reply. Mikey raised an eyebrow while looking at Leo, noticing him shaking and a few tears running on his face.
"Leo?!" He said,walking towards Leo,grabbing his wrist and walked to a bench. Donnie and Raph followed confused.

As for Leo,he was stuck in his mind, he haven't haven't noticed being dragged or anything. The voices in hid head began to be louder and meaner causing him to hug his knees to his chest whitout noticing,and also caused lots of tears to stream down Leo's face.

Leo woke up to reality by a slap on his face. He looked up to see his siblings looking at him,worried, even Donnie.

"Leo!Are you okay?!" Mikey asked as he hugged Leo tightly, Leo hugged the youngest back.

He began to explain what was happening with him and how he wasnt comfortable around people and his fear.

After they walked back to the sewer, they walked to the lair and Leo spotted Usagi.

He ran to him and hugged him.

"Oh-!" Usagi noticed Leo and hugged back.
"Heiya!" Usagi then said.

The others explained what happened to Leo so Usagi decided to spend the night at the turtles.

When it was the time to sleep, he and Leo were in the blue turtles room, cuddling on the bed as they both fell asleep.