"Vlog 1"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The camera would flicker on as blue LED lights would give some color to a dark room.. A young teenager was  seemingly setting up everything for the short little video, before he noticed the camera was on and sat down comfortably in his chair. Looking into his little webcam with an awkward smile. Shifting a bit as he grabbed a little notebook next to the computer, flipping to a page before finally looking into the webcam, 

A young boy, who looked around 14-16 was sat in front of the camera, wearing a white T-Shirt  with dark blue hair all messy on top of his head. He tilted his head a bit as his eyes darted around the room, before he finally looked back at the camera, his pale yellow eyes staring deep into it as he cleared his throat. 

"Well, hello there!.. If you're seeing this then you're probably one of my friends but.. If not, I guess this is just a small little introduction of myself.."

The young boy glanced off to the side again as he messed with the pages of his notebook a bit, unsure on what to say before he looked back into his notebook. His eyes darting across the paper before he drew in a quick breath.

"My name is Shuichi.. Saihara.. And,"

Before he could continue speaking, a small black cat jumped in front  of his webcam, sitting right where it was.. Causing Shuichi to softly grab the cat and place it on his lap,

"Heh.. Looks like Cho wanted to say hi.."

He'd mostly mumble to himself before looking back at the webcam,

"Ah.. Right! Where was I.. Im.. 15 years old, and I'm using this to try and boost my confidence of speaking in front  of others.. Even if its virtual, but.. Man I sound cringe huh?"
Shuichi would gently shake his head before continuing, "So when I audition for  Danganronpa, I won't be a total mess up there."

Shuichi then looked back towards the notebook, as the newly named 'Cho' ran off behind him..

"What else do I need in this-" He muttered to himself once more before looking back at the cat, who was now on top of a shelf going to knock something over. Shuichi quickly got up to stop the cat, and that was where the video would suddenly end right as he ran off to stop his cat. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~