"Room tour!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The video would start off with the same setting up, but this time the video was in slightly worse quality, probably  recorded on some sort of phone, which was only proven further by the shakiness as Shuichi  came into view, "Is this working?-" He muttered to himself before smiling,

"Video number two!.. A small room tour.. Ehe," 

He glanced around for a second before he stood up, the same blue LEDs shining into his room.. He glanced around a bit before giving a weak smile,

"So.. Uh," He stood up and walked over to the entrance, and turned the phone to the back camera. The shakiness being visible once more. It was still rather dark, but that was changed by the sudden flip of a switch that turned the lights on. Showing a room that had a full bookcase filled with various Danganronpa merch, as well as books, posters, and a small desk with a small computer. He was quiet as he thought of what to think of to speak about, before he let out a weak chuckle, "I should show you guys one of my favorite things.." He muttered once more to himself as he started to walk over to the bookcase, and picked up a small Hello Kitty plush, that looked like Monokuma. 

"I was able to win this out of a claw machine.. After..a lot of Yen, but.."
He laughed softly as he put it back down, scanning around the room before he just showed off various figures and spoke about how he obtained them, and how rare they all were.. Before he went over to his desk once more and put down his phone, 

"Y'know.. I just realized how nerdy this room looks-" 

He shook his head with a smile as he scratched the back of his neck.. Before letting out a small sigh with a smile, "But.. I'm pretty proud of most of that stuff,"  He paused for a second, "Since it took alot to get them.."

"Oh!" He then smiled just that tiny bit more, "I have me, and my friends discord in the description.. For Danganronpa lovers, and others.. But mostly for people who like Danganronpa," He shook his head a bit as he grabbed the same notebook from before, "Sorry these have been too short.. I dont really have much going on in my life.. But. I promise that sooner or later, these videos will be longer.."

The video then stopped with a small wave from the young teenager.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~