dₑₛcᵣᵢₚₜᵢₒₙ....

INFINITE WAR.

ᵢₙfᵢₙᵢₜₑ wₐᵣ.

ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴡᴀʀ.

𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘳.

BOOK 4....BARNES

dₑₛcᵣᵢₚₜᵢₒₙ..

ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ.

After completing their mission regarding the Red Room, Zola and her mother Natasha Romanoff are able to work alongside each other with less anger and distaste. There is still a void between the two of them, considering the fact that her mother lied about her birth-father, Bucky Barnes', relation to her for all of the years of her life.

Loki, Ultron, her own father. There was always an end, but it never ended. There was end to each fight but the fight never ended. And finally; not only the fight that felt like it would never end, but also the fight that brought burdens that no one in the Romanoff-Barton family could downplay or un-live.

Zola was the birth daughter of Bucky Barnes. She was taken in by Clint Barton after escaping the Red Room on a mission with her mother. After learning the truth about who her real father was after almost 20 years, Zola has ounces of trust to gain back from Natasha and Clint. But Thanos becomes a threat and Clint is off on a separate mission, so this becomes impossible. There was never any time, and she was running out of it. She just didn't know that.

And it was harder to find that time when the only real, truthful family she knew was still completely divided, and not a family at all.

As Zola tries to build some kind of relationship with her birth father, as she tries to figure out what to do with her relationship with the father that lied to her- especially when he was so far away and she was technically still on the run as a criminal, as she tries to understand her place with this family that she used to have, and as she pushes down her trauma from her miscarriage, from her youth, and from her life, she takes on the never ending battle alongside the people who had disappeared from her life for years. The Infinite war begins.

dₑₛcᵣᵢₚₜᵢₒₙ..

ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ

ᵢₙfᵢₙᵢₜₑ wₐᵣ.