four.

We gathered in one of the rooms nearby. Bruce was already pacing around. Gadgets surrounded us in a large living space. Everyone stood due to how uncomfortable the situation was leaving us. I think we were all uneasy with how little we knew about what was coming. At least Bruce seemed to have all of the answers.

My eyes followed him around the room. The fact that he was pacing made me feel even worse. This had to be more threatening than I had anticipated. 

"So, we gotta assume that they're coming back, right?" Rhodey questioned, resting his elbow against his opposite forearm. His eyes followed Bruce like he was looking for the answer. We all were.

"And they can clearly find us," Wanda added subtly, speaking from clear experience. So, we weren't going to be able to hide from them. 

"We need all hands on deck," Bruce re-directs sharply. His eyes scanned the room before landing on Mama and myself. "Where's Clint?" 

I lifted my eyes to look up at my mom too. She hadn't told me much about where he'd gone off to. Knowing her, though, she was about to give them every detail that she could. I hated it when she did that. 

"After the whole Accords situation," she began with her arms crossed tightly and her eyes narrowed slightly. "He and Scott took a deal. It was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest," she explained quickly and easily, the words flowing off her tongue. I narrowed my eyes. 

"What is house arrest?" I asked, staring at my mom. However, I was asking the open air. The question was there for anyone who felt like sharing because I knew that my mom wouldn't. 

Wanda turned to look at me briefly from across the room. "Your dad is at home. With your sisters," she told me quickly before her eyes refocused on Bruce more intently. She said the information with this blank expression and tone like I should have already known that: like it was common knowledge for me to know that my dad was at home. 

I wanted to turn around and glare at my mom but it wouldn't have changed anything. She probably would have made a sarcastic comment about how I didn't care that he was home because of the Bucky situation. I didn't expect anything else from her, so I turned away and focused my eyes on the almost untouched carpet. I shook my head slightly, but I let it be. This whole time, my dad was just at home?

"Wait, who's Scott?" Bruce questioned cluelessly. 

"Ant-man," Steve informs 

Bruce's expression lit up in bewilderment. "There's an Ant-man and a Spiderman?"

It went silent for a moment. I think everyone took a second to silently agree of how ridiculous it sounded.