14.Gal (Alcohol)

"It's okay, Muchi. We're going to get you out of here." Omega said, speaking in a comforting tone as she crouched down in front of the child.

The man sitting next to Muchi started speaking in a language Malaina didn't know, but all it took for her and the clones to understand what he was saying was by his aggressive pointing at the rancor while shouting, "Muchi! Muchi!"

Malaina's lips part and she shakes her head. "Why am I not surprised?"

"The rancor is Muchi?" Echo exclaims, face twisting in horror. How were they supposed to get that thing back to Cid's?

Muchi was on a disastrous rampage, launching the slavers all over the place. Luckily she was a big enough distraction that the remaining Zygerrians hadn't noticed the soldiers' actions, too focused on trying to contain the rampaging rancor.

Hunter handed his brothers all of their weapons and their helmets. "Gear up, we have to go after Muchi." He ordered, sliding his own helmet on. "If we don't capture her, we don't get our intel from Cid."

Malaina followed along, jogging between Hunter and Tech. "Surely there's gotta be a way to tame her, right?" Maybe without getting so close to the rancor, because a hit from such a creature would surely be painful. Just ask the Zygerrians that were lying on the ground, flirting with death.

The squad stopped on a higher mound of dirt, the Sergeant swiping his fingers across the terrains to track the rancor.

"What about them?" Omega asked, gesturing to the three sentients that had followed the squad.

Echo quickly raised his scomp, volunteering. "Omega and I will get them to safety. You guys find Muchi."

Hunter nodded. "Right. Go for the speeders at the south entrance." He ordered.

Tech flipped the small screen of his helmet down over his eyes, saying something to the sentients in their native tongue. And then Echo and Omega led them away.

Which left Tech, Hunter, Wrecker, and Malaina to navigate through the ruins in search of the rancor that had gone out of sight.

Though they were quickly able to track Muchi through the echoing sounds of her roars and the terrified screaming from the Zygerrians.

Seven Zygerrians surrounded Muchi, the ones further back had their bows drawn, while the ones up close repeatedly whipped Muchi. Malaina felt bad for the rancor, but cheered her on as she ripped through the Zygerrian forces.

"She's doin' fine on her own." Wrecker stated, pulling his helmet up to rest on top of his head. Malaina nodded in agreement.

Though once all the slavers were down, Muchi turned and started dragging her feet against the dirt, preparing to charge at Malaina and the men who stood with her.

But one last Zygerrian appeared, flying down on the brezak, whip in hand.

The squad split up, falling to the ground for cover as the feet of the flying creature nearly swiped them up.

Malaina covered her head, knees skidding across the dirt. She pulled out her vibroblade, launching it towards the brezak, exhaling in relief when it pierced into its stomach. The dragon-like species screeched and fell onto its side, squirming in pain.

The Zygerrian had been knocked off of its back, quickly recovering and climbing over the writhing brezak. He slashed his whip into the dirt, approaching Malaina with a snarl on his face.

The Inquisitor just fell back onto her elbows, not an ounce of fear etched on her face, no matter how intimidating the Zygerrian tried to make himself look.