𝟮𝟳. ❝ 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐬 ❞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 -

❝ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀꜱꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ
ꜱᴀꜱꜱᴇᴅ ❞

( even though she has a small part, dorcas's face claim <3 )

AFTER MAGNOLIA APPARRATED away with Sirius and Remus - Harry almost went completely limp. James and Peter were still in surprise from the few seconds ago occurrence.

Harry grew completely silent before plopping down on the dirty floor, leaning his back against the alley stone wall. With tears still pooling in his eyes, he rested his head against the wall with a groan.

"What was I thinking?" He whispers, leaning his head forward, putting them in his hands as he curses himself. James and Peter glanced at one another before stepping forward to Harry.

"You don't want to lose her, we get it," James told him as Peter bent down and grabbed Magnolia's engagement ring from the floor. As James sits on his right, Peter sits on his left while cleaning the gunk off the ring with his sweater.

"It's just not fair to you guys-"

"You don't need to worry about us though-" Peter tries saying but is cut off when Harry shakes his head.

"I-I just... Magnolia is the only family I have... And I'm so... So terrified of losing her" James absorbs Harry's features and facial expressions with a small smile tugging on his lips.

"And there's no turning back now anyways! I mean, time-turners don't work that way. We can't change what's already been changed... As soon as we got here and as soon as my bloody mouth opened in front of you guys - Our future had already diminished... Gone and forever, for good. It's all gonna be different. And me and Maggie aren't even gonna realize it because our lives have already restarted - you guys are gonna probably remember this for the rest of your lives but me and Mags... As soon as we leave, it's like we're gonna be reborn and this version of ourselves never existed,"

"That doesn't mean you give up," Peter mutters, making James and Harry look at him instinctively.

"You and Magnolia are meant for each other... And I know it - and I don't know a lot of things" He says with a laugh echoing from the other two.