Part (2)

*Demon Realm*

A tall man wearing a golden robe, looking down at his throne, holding his hand behind his back and it looks like he is waiting for something. Suddenly he felt a presence coming near him, finally after two days someone has came to report something about Irvene. He waits for the report expecting something good, that may help his mood, since he waited for two days, but what he heard made him feel only rage.

Elthren:"Your Highness, she has escaped... the strongest demon you've deployed are no match for her power. Several demon almost died, trying to catch and fight her... she is just to much, my lord"
Then he was suddenly attacked by the King. He choked him so hard that he couldn't breathe properly, he felt so much anger. He throws him aside and it made Elthren fall to the ground, coughing while touching his throat.
Demon King:"You all are useless bastards, there were many of you and yet you didn't caught one single demon!!!"

Elthren:"My lord, forgive us, we know where she is but it will be harder to catch her now that she has cast a spell in the teleportation between the Demon Realm and the Human Realm"

Demon King:"Then find the talisman and destroy it!!! Don't come back here until you find her!!"

Elthren leaves the throne hall. He ordered his mens to find the talisman as soon as possible but that talisman was not easy to find, there are things that they need to do before they will know where is it and the most hardest part was how will they be able to take it off.

*Human Realm*

Verin walks in the room, he saw her sleeping peacefully and he feels bad if he wake her up but he has to, so he walks towards the bed and wake her gently.

Verin:"Luthien~ wake up~... we have to go now"
There were few hair on her face, he swipe it away but he was aghast when Irvene suddenly grip his hand, her grip was tight, it was painful. She slowly open her eyes and sat up. She looked at him nd she saw a different expression coming from him then she felt that she was grabbing something. She immediately let go of his hand. When she let go, she saw something on his hand, the part where she grip him tight, it was bruised.
He covers it with his hand and step back.

Verin:"Did you rest well? I'm sorry I wake you up but I have to because we need to leave"
He put a forced smile and prepared the things they need before they leave the place. He gave her some clothes to get change. Irvene looked at the clothes, it was different from the clothes she always wear in the Demon Realm.

They got outside the house, she saw many people rushing and being busy with their own business. Verin saw a blue veil then he looked at her. Many people might do something to her because of her beauty and her jade white skin, so he gave her the veil to cover her face. But the weather was hot so she didn't put the veil around her face. Verin just sighed he won't force her to wear it if she doesn't want to but he was worried about her showing her face.

Verin:"Shal we go now? Does your wounds still hurt? Can you walk?"
Every time she look at him, she felt something in her chest that she doesn't know what is it. She didn't pay attention to it so she answered his question.

Luthien:"No, I'm fine"

Verin:"Are you sure, your face look reddish, do you have fever?"
He touched her forehead and she wanted to stop him but when she felt his gentle and warm hand she let it be. She felt comfortable and warm with his touch but it was her first time to let someone touch her face. She don't know why does she feel different whenever she is with him. There was something wrong inside his stomach every time he touches her.

Luthien:"Where are we going?"

Verin:"We're going to the caillien village in east, have you ride a carriage before?"

Luthien:"Yes"

Verin:"Alright I'll go get us a carriage, so stay here I'll be back in a minute, okay?"
He sneak a peak at her thinking that maybe she is doing something bad or something bad may happen to her. Meanwhile Irvene was looking away she saw something in the narrow path, it was kind of dark over there. She saw something was moving she doesn't understand was going on. When Verin came near her he was confused about where she was looking, so he take a take a look at where Irvene has laid her eyes on but when he realized what was he was looking at, he was shocked. He saw two people kissing in the secluded place. The man pinned her to the wall, he was holding her waist and the other hand was caressing her face. He got flushed by the scene, so he pulled her away to get on the carriage he just called.

Luthien:"What were they doing? Is he killing her? Was he sucking her blood?"
She asked him innocently, knowing nothing about what she saw. While Verin was blushing hard.

Verin:"No, no... they are... umm well k-kissing... yeah thats all"
He's answer got her confused more. She tilted her head and looked at his reaction. But she felt something new again, she felt that her heart was tickled and warm.

Luthien:"What's kissing?"
She slightly tilted her head to the left.

Verin:"Umm... thats the... things that a couples do, yeah thats right"

Luthien:"What's a couple?"
Verin sighed and chuckled by her innocent mind

Verin:"You really don't know anything do you?, (Sigh) it's two people who love each other, who care for her or him and who promises that they will never leave their side no matter what"
She tilted her head to the right but those words made her very curious

Luthien:"Then wha-..."
Verin cut her off getting tired from answering her questions. Verin then remembered something he wants to ask her, he got nervous again about the question he is going to ask.

Verin:"Umm... may I ask a question since I answered some of your questions I guess you will answer mine, will you?"
His hands fidgets showing that he is nervous but also trying to calm his self down. Irvene nodded and look straight into him.

Verin:"I found in the forest, right?"

Luthien:"Yes"

Verin:"And your clothing are different from ours when I first saw you, so here's my question"
With his questions she know what he will ask, so she already know what she will say to him.

Verin:"What Realm are you belong to?"
Deep inside he was nervous. But Irvene answered his question quickly.

Luthien:"The Beast Realm"
Her answer calmed himself down and let out a soft sigh.

Luthien:"Whats wrong?"
She noticed his expression

Verin:"Ohhh no... it's nothing"

Luthien:"Were you thinking that I am from the Demon Realm?"

Verin:"I would be lying if I said no since maybe you know that I was thinking of that but I'm at ease now that you told me you're from the Beast Realm"
She just listened to his words and his voice is very cute every time he speaks

Luthien:"But what will you do if I am from the Demon Realm?"
His expression changed and he looked terrified. Even though it was the truth she just told him lies and she decided to continue lying to him, she don't know if how long this lies will last.

To Be Continued;