Chapter Three II : The Baby Making

August

His kiss was cold and emotionless. I could not feel the passion or the interest its as if I was kissing an ice statue. His lips went down unto my neck licking the pulsating vein and bit it, I could feel the pain and the blood dripping down to my collarbone.

"I guess you're not satisfied, huh"

I look up and saw his smiling face, how the hell he could smile doing this. I moved my head to the side but he clutched my jaw and made me face him.

"When partners made love aren't they looking at each other?" He ask still smiling, he's handsome I gave you that but it doesn't mean that I will lose and surrender to him.

I spat at his face and he let go of me. I saw him wipe my saliva with his fingers and the next thing he did was unexpected he put his fingers coated with my saliva in his mouth licking and sucking it while he look at me with his teasing eyes.

"Very luscious" His whispers very addicting.

He take hold of my legs and he slowly licks it like the way he licks the melting ice cream from the cone. He moves up and licks my inner thigh and then my exposed pelvis.

He unbutton my short and pulled it down with my undergarment. He parted my legs and positioned himself between. He brought his face closer to my vulva his breath was making it wetter and wetter.

He lick and press his tongue on my cl*t enticing a moan to come out from my mouth. He seems to have like the noise I emits since he keeps on doing it.

"Ha-can't-Ah~ stop" I  feel as if I fainted from the involuntary pleasure that I receive from. I curled up my toes and grip the cloth from the bed. It was then that I realize that it was the first time I experienced an orgasm.

I look at him blush creeping on my face. He brought his face closer to mine and again claimed my lips with his mouth. I could taste the cum that I produce in his lips. He undo the bindings in his pants and let his erectile organ out.

He probed it at the opening of my p^ssy startling me, I pushed him but he held my wrist at my sides.

"Eh, i thought you already agreed to this" He chuckled and he thrust hard inside me, breaking my maidenhood. No I never expected that an alien was the one who took it away.

I bite my lips to muffled the shout I produced. He push and pull his length I could hear his panting and soft moans in my ears.

And then all faded into white. I feel something bursting hot into abdomen making me cum for the second time.

_______________________________

I hope you like it...