Chapter Four: Caged Bluebird

His Thoughts...

Her smile, her luscious lips.

It was addicting.

Her eyes, Her alluring stare.

I was defenceless against it.

Her whole body, those voluptuous curves of hers.

I craved it.

I want to touch her...

Feel her soft smooth skin against my rough hands......

To eat her and let her blood flow.....

I want to kill her but I want her alive.....

I need her LOVE..........

Jimin

3 years ago..

"Who do you love Ria?" I asked her petting her head as she lies on my lap.

"Of course its you Oppa" she smiled at me her innocent lips curving upward.

"I love you" I told her..

"I love you too Oppa" she answered back.

end of flasback

'I love you too Oppa'
.
.
'I love you too Oppa'
.
.
'I love you too Oppa'
.
.
Her words keeps on repeating on my head. It doesn't stop even when I'm sleeping, eating and breathing.

and I...

don't get tired hearing it....

"Oppa" I was disturbed from reminiscing the past, "Can I go out?" her voice was shaky. She was looking outside staring at the bluebird sttling on the bark of a tree.

"You can't" I told her, I went to her side where she lies on a tattered bed and petted her head like I used to, her hair was long and untrimmed. I sit besides her head.

"Why?" she ask again, her sweet voice calming the beast inside me that want to ravish her. Her voice should only be heard by me. Only me and no one else. I will kill anyone who would take her away, who sees her and even those who breath the same air as her.

I will kill anyone...

As long its not ME.

"Because someone might take you away from me, sweet sweet Ria." she hugged my waist tightly not wanting me to let her go.

Irony....

I've always read that the maiden always want to escape from the monster who encage her....

but.... instead

The maiden does not want leave het cage and the monster who imprisoned her

"Don't let anyone take me away"

"I won't" I take hold of her chin and let her look up to me. "so don't let anyone take you"

I lowered my head closer to hers.

"If you do that I'm afraid Oppa will have to kill you, my sweet bluebird"

And I placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.

end......

A/N: so guys help me decide who's next... sorry for the grammar...

p.s the remaining guys are Jin, Rap Mon, J-Hope.

p.p.s I made some changes hope you're not confused...XD