Chapter 3

<**Before I get started, I just wanted to say sorry so far if it's stupid but I promise that it will get better! Thanks guys for reading. And if you haven't figured it out yet it's based of of AHS!**>

I didn't say anything to my aunt when she got back. I just acted like everything was fine. Told her I ate some cereal and watched some teen movie and shit. It was about 5:00pm when I saw Tye again he was looking thru all my music CD's in my room. I sat on my bed. I think he knew I was in there just didn't pay any attention. "Hey" I said as he turned around. "Hey" he said as he combed his hair with his fingers. So why are your here I asked. "Im a ghost" he told me. I actually believed him. The reason was, was because it just doesn't make sense that he could just disappear like that and wonder the house without my aunt or myself noticing.
^^Tye's POV^^
Your cool I said as she played some Pink Floyd on her CD player. She just smiled. I think she is so pretty. It's just hard being a ghost and being able to leave the house much without being scared someone is going to get scared. When I died. If you didn't know I murders 7 kids at the high school. The cops showed up when I committed suicide. I don't plan on telling Violet. She will get scared. Just like everyone else.