Chapter 4

^^Tye's POV^^
Isn't she so pretty when she sleeps I told Sam. She told me how when she was little she never slept. How she was always messing around with her moms plants and books. Sam told me that she doesn't know how to tell Violet that she is a witch. Violet hasn't figured it out yet? I asked. Sam said something weird happened before they moved. She got really mad at her parents for not letting her go to a party and that when she walked out, the house caught on fire. And killed her mom and dad. But being Violet she didn't even think something was wrong. She said that it was a FREAK accident. Wow. My mind was flipping out. Her aunt said that she was going to tell her when she wakes up.
❤️Violet's POV❤️
It's like I've been sleeping way to much lately idk. When I woke up my aunt was standing with Tye. IN MY ROOM. "Hi" I said (Tye left)
"Sweetie I have something I need to tell you" my aunt explained. She told me I was a witch and the whole FREAK accident that happened at my old house, when my parents died in a huge fire. That was all my fault. And I need to learn how to control my powers. I started crying. She also told me what happened with Tye. I began crying harder. When I thought the conversation was over it wasn't. She told me she was something like called the "Supreme" the highest witch I guess. And the reason she bought this huge ass house was so she can teach other witches how to control there powers.