I Want My Money

I turned around as fast as I could, knocking my toothbrush and toothpaste along with my ax off the bathroom sink. It crashed to the floor, and I was only worried about my eyeless grandpa. When I turned around his old dead ass was still standing there, I could pretty much feel my skin jump off my bones. I tried to jump out the bathroom door so fast that I missed completely and bashed the side of my hip hard as fuck on the side of the bathroom door, thank god I still made it out. I didn't stop there. I bolted right out of the trailer door not even thinking about money or anything. Once I was out in the cold air I turned around and was relieved that he wasn't following me yet. I stood back by my F-150 and waited patiently, I was freezing and didn't even care. I leaned right against my truck ready to get in and start the bitch up and ride off the second my grandfather came outside of the trailer. I waited and waited there was no sign of him. I was still shaking and scared to go back into the trailer. My neighbor Roger walked up and asked, "You ok Todd? You look a little pale." he was looking at me weirdly so I tried to compose myself. "yeah, I've been drinking all morning, that's probably why." I said with a smile. Roger responded, "Well you might want to slow down a bit." he smiled and went into his trailer thank God Todd thought. He waited by the truck for what had to be another hour and thought fuck it, he hasn't come out after him yet he must be gone. So he decided to go back inside and look around. When he entered the trailer it seemed colder than usual, his dead grandfather was nowhere to be seen. Todd grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and popped it open taking a huge swig, he was still a little shaky. I sat on the couch and clicked the tv on, it was the news talking about some oil crisis. I was jumpy from the last couple nights I didn't get a wink of sleep I just moved around on the couch a lot. The whole night I waited for my grandfather to return and of course he didn't. At 7:30 in the morning I finally got up off the couch and went to the kitchen and made me a pot of coffee, I walked back in the living room and sat on the couch and enjoyed my cup. Then I picked up the phone and started investing my money.