25

in the car.

Father Wu was nervous for no reason. He couldn't express the feeling in his heart. He used to have a bad relationship with his son, but since Wu Qiong went to this school, he began to know how to care about him. Although the tone is still a bit awkward, it is already a rare improvement.

"He didn't show me his monthly test results this time." Father Wu said suddenly looking out the window.

He is just a jerk, and there is such a thing as grades? The corners of Fang Lu's mouth curled into a virtuous and gentle arc, and she placed her hand on her slightly bulging belly, her voice soft and tender: "Maybe I want to give you a surprise."

"Surprise?" Father Wu shook his head, but his eyes were full of helpless smiles, "Come on, it's better not to be last in the class.

By the way, the turn ahead is his school. "

X high. The most famous university in X city.

Fang Lu said silently in her heart, she looked fixedly and saw that the Baishi school gate was hidden in a lush green, and the surrounding environment was as beautiful as a fairyland. A clear river is right by the roadside, and there are all kinds of fish in the river, and the sound of students' books not far away is also lingering in the ears.

There is a library under the setting sun in the high and low European-style teaching building in the distance. Everything is so clean, bright and spacious.

Fang Lu's drooping eyes darkened slightly. Her family was not good, so she hooked up with Father Wu when she was in college, and was willing to be a junior in exchange for tuition and living expenses. But your own children must not be like this. Not only does she want to give her children such an environment, but everything in the Wu family will belong to it in the future!

but...

Wu Qiong has been a bit tricky recently.

She narrowed her eyes, got out of the car, and walked on the campus with the head teacher surnamed Xu and Wu's father. Wu's father coughed twice before saying, "Mr. Xu, Wu Qiong is here..."

"It's good." Teacher Xu nodded and said with a smile on his face, "He studies very hard and gets along well with his classmates." Can you? They all followed Zhang Xueyuan into the game. This is simply a socialist friendship.

Father Wu rubbed his hands and asked a little embarrassedly, "What about the results of this monthly test?"

Teacher Xu's expression was slightly condensed.

Father Wu is a smart businessman, so he naturally knows what this expression means. He was somewhat disappointed. But I also know that Wu Qiong is clever, but she is not willing to work hard in her studies. In the past, the test scores in school were also average. "It's okay," Father Wu said quickly, "As long as this kid doesn't take the last place in the class, it's fine."

Teacher Xu's expression became more and more strange.

What's not clear about this. Father Wu's heart became cold. Thinking about all these years, doing business outside the home, you can straighten your back for anything else, but when you talk about your child's grades, you can't wait to shrink back.

Sure enough. Even if he knew he cared about people, he still didn't live up to his expectations. Is it really just a little bit more sensible after the rebellious period?

Fang Lu had a smile in her eyes and comforted her with the most empathetic mouth, "It's inevitable that children will be naughty, isn't this still the second half of high school and the whole year of high school? There's still time to catch up. Even if you can't catch up. It doesn't matter if you go to school, there are good schools abroad."