Chapter twelve

Last night was amazing but It was kinda of wrong not for me but for ast, we spent the night making love just holding each other and kisses all down my neck, I wanted this boy so badly it was unreal. "ast" I sat up shaking him slightly "cupcake go back to sleep" he moaned "no ast I'm serious" he sat up and looked at me, I had the duvet wrapped around my top half "what" he asked "what do you mean what" I shouted a little "babe why did you wake me" "cause of what we did" "so" "you don't get it do you" he just shook his head "what we did wa wrong" "why, I enjoyed it" "yeah but your with nikki" "oh" he looked down "yeah oh, so what are you going to do" I asked him looking for an answer "I really don't know, but it's you I want babe" he took hold of my hands "then be with me" "it's not that easy, nikki's hard work" "well it's your descion" he got out of bed and got dressed but left his hoodie with me "I'll speak to you soon babe, I need to get my head around it, promise" "ok but please let me know soon" "I will cause I want to be with you not nikki but I need to break it to her gently" he smiled whilst we were at the door "ok" "bye babe see you soon" he kissed my cheek and pulled me into his arms "well be together again, and when we are I'm never letting you go" I smiled as we pulled away "ast" I asked as he started to walk off "yeah" I ran up to him and flung my arms around his neck whilst my lips found his "don't take long telling her" I smiled "I won't" he winked and drove off, finally we will be back together.

I went inside and felt really happy for once, my job was great but I needed someone to love me and hopefully ast will do that."Hey" I heard Mollie shut the door behind me "oh the wonder returns, remembered where you live then" I giggled giving her a hug "yeah, come sit down I have loads to tell you, is that asts hoodie" "yeah kinda I have loads to tell you to" "well I'll make us a hot drink and you go sit down" she offered "make mine a vimto please" I sat down on the White leather couch "there you go" she passed me my fizzy vimto, loved that stuff "thanks" "so who should go first" she wondered "you I wanna know about this guy you've been meeting, spill" "ok well he's called chris, tall dark and handsome just the way I like and he's so thoughtful and caring, and our dates are amazing" "Awh I'm pleased for you" I hugged her "and the sex is incredible" she added "Mollie" I giggled "so what about you" "well over the past days iv been with ast and the boys" "how come" "cause my boss told ke to sort their outfits out for there show" "mm how did it go" she asked whilst sipping her coffee "really good and there was no awkwardness between me and ast" "good but that still doesnt explain the hoodie" "well we kinda had sex last night and it was amazing" the grin on my face had spreaded "oh my gosh Katie" she squealed "yeah but it was wrong" "why" "cause ast is going out with nikki again "what nikki as in nikki from high school" she looked puzzled "yeah" "oh so what's he gonna do" "well he's going to break up with her cause he really wants to be with me" I giggled "well I hope it works out for you babe" she smiled "thanks" we squeezed each other before pulling away "so are you in tonight" I asked her hoping she would be "yeah chris is working early tomorrow so I'm in all night and in till four tomorrow" "ok" "should we have a girly night" "but it's morning" "well we will start now" she shrugged her shoulders "yeah ok then" I grabbed some doritos and two wispas whilst me and my best friend had a girly day/night.

Please comment or vote

Means a lot. Xx