Chapter thirty-three

*Nine months later*

I woke up with a big smile on my face, rochelle and marv was coming round today with there new baby boy so me and ast could have a cuddle and we were also god parents, me and ast was honoured they asked us. "Ast wake up" "ast"' he was no where to be seen, just then my bedroom door opened by asts bum with him walking in backwards, he turned round and was holding a huge bouguet of red roses "ast what are them for" "come here" he whispered, I took his hands and slipped on my dressing gown he passed me the roses and we began to walk downstairs, there were little red Rose petal from our bedroom door all the way down the stairs to the living room, I gasped as I saw what was all over the living room floor, there were red rose petals shaped in a heart and in the middle it said will you marry me? Also in Rose petals, I looked at ast who was on one knee next to me "oh wow" I smiled.

"Cupcake, I have loved you since I first met you in school and from then on I knew you would be mine, you are my world and it would fall apart if I ever lost you. I can't wait to start our own little family, your are my lover, my best friend and should mate, so will you do me the incredible honour of becoming my gorgeous wife" he placed the ring on the tip o my finger "yes" I sqeauled he slid the ringer all the way down and got up and pulled me into his arms "I love you ast" "I love you too" our lips pressed together.

The door rang and ast got up to invite our guests in "hey babe" rochelle smiled hugging me "hey" I couldn't stop smiling "iv seen that smile before, what's ast done now" ast and marv came back into the living room "awh let's have a cuddle of my baby godson" marv took him out of his babychair and handed me him "what's he called" ast asked sitting down next to me "Leon James humes" rochelle smiled "awh hey leon, your beautiful yes you are" I kiss his forehead then handed him to ast "so babe why you so cheerey" "well were engaged" I lifted out my hand for them to see the ring "wow congrats guys" marv hugged us both then rochelle did "thanks, I can't wait"

Marvin and rochelle left with little baby Leon after a good afternoon of us all catching up. Me and ast was cuddled on the couch when he stood up and took my hands and pulled me up too "dance with me babe" he asked I just nodded, he pressed play on the docking station and played take a chance on me his hands went round my waist and mine wound round hi neck playing with his baby hair at the back of his neck. Ast started to sing it was like heaven "so when you feel like trying again, reach out take my hand see how great it could be" I wanted to bottle his voice up forever and ever "ast" "yeah cupcake" "kiss me" he bit down on his lip before attaching his lips to mine. Things soon started to get heated "ast bedroom now" I giggled "anything you say babe" he picked me up bridal style and we got under the covers and made love, the feeling was indescribable, it was hot, tense, sexy, amazing I could go on but this boy was incredible and the best part was he's all mine.

Please comment or vote

I'm gonna finish this story soon, I hope you have all enjoyed it

Means a lot. Xxx