Chapter Twenty: Conclusion

Kent aimed down his thermal scope on his rifle. And the person in the distance wore similar gear to The Marauders.

"This could potentially be their leader." Said Kent.

"Let's go and get a closer look." Said Arthur.

They approached the man, the man had no clue that they were following him. Nor would they be seen among the plant life in the dead of night. Once they were close enough to see, Arthur was able to identify them. And it was none other than Isaac. The Leader of The Marauders.

"Yup. That's him." Said Arthur.

"Okay. Let's have ourselves a little chat with our new friend." Said Kent.

"I'll approach him. If he tries anything funny you shoot him in the leg." Said Arthur.

"Got it. Good luck." Said Kent.

Arthur approached him.

"Hey, Isaac!" Exclaimed Arthur.

Isaac turned around, and was spooked when he saw Arthur. Isaac began to flee, so Kent aimed his sniper at Isaac's right leg. He pulled the trigger, and as the bullet ruptured his right leg, Isaac collapsed to the ground. The rest of the group approached him, and surrounded Isaac as he groaned in pain.

"There's no running now. Your actions have caught up to you." Said Arthur.

"Who are you guys?" Whined Isaac.

"Surely you know who I am." Replied Arthur.

Isaac took a closer look at Arthur, and then recognized him.

"You..." Said Isaac.

"...You took everything I had!" Exclaimed Isaac.

"Well, when you are killing people for sport you should've expected someone to retaliate." Said Arthur.

"Arthur, what are we going to do with him?" Asked Kent.

"I don't know. What should we do with him?" Replied Arthur.

"Killing me will only make things worse. They'll come after the whole island." Said Isaac.

"Who?" Asked Arthur.

"Zed Company." Replied Isaac.

"You're just trying to scare us." Said Arthur.

"No, I'm not!" Exclaimed Isaac.

"They'll take over the island, and will assimilate you all." Said Isaac.

"I don't think he's lying, Arthur." Said Kent.

"How so?" Asked Arthur.

"Jaden said the same thing. She was warning me about the consequences our actions would bring." Explained Kent.

"So it's true? You guys have connections with them?" Asked Arthur.

"Yes, we do. How do you think we got all of our equipment so easily and quickly?" Replied Isaac.

Arthur's right fist clenched in anger. And Levi started to growl aggressively at Isaac.

"You know, that dog belonged to The Marauders." Said Isaac.

"Then the mutt ran off from us." Said Isaac.

"It's fine anyways, he wasn't useful to us in the first place." Said Isaac.

Levi barked at him.

"You know what, I think we've gotten enough information out of you." Said Arthur.

"Agreed." Replied Kent.

"What do you want to do with him then?" Asked Kathleen.

"I don't know. Maybe leave him here to rot, drop him off back in his compound and let the horde have him, or we could just shoot him right here, right now." Said Arthur.