25

I felt human touch rest again my hand. Gally.

"Hey love." He is resting next to me, brushing my hair.

My voice mumbles, I gulp, trying to move but can't.

He holds me down softly, "Don't try to move and don't waste your speaking."

My brows furrows, listening to his soft spoken voice escaping his mesmerizing lips.
"Teresa drained the bad chemicals from your bloodstream by injecting you with the bite and curing it with Thomas's blood."

My eyes widen. I felt a weight of relief.

"Welcome to the safe haven." He smiles.

My heart flutters and I sign in disbelief. It was over. I was safe in the arms of my lover, "You're going to get better Bela."

I shuffle slowly towards him, resting my head on his chest. His hands stroke my head, down to my back.

"I love you Bela, and I'm so proud of you." He whispers in my ears, his voice cracks.

I never felt this kind of happiness. All of the pain had gone and it wasn't because I was hurting myself. It was because I was with him.

A bright flash of light flashed into my eyes. Everything turned to dark. A sudden gasp escaped my lips, I wake up in my bed.

My silk covers are wrapped around me, the smell of my room made my heart smile and my eyes light up.

"Annabelle! Dinner!" I hear my mum yell from downstairs.

I jump out of the bed, rushing towards the mirror, checking my neck and wrists. There was no scars.

Those were my battle scars and they're gone.

"Coming mum!" I smile to myself.

I'm so happy I'm home. I don't regret that shit one bit because it taught me so damn much and I know I benefited from the experience.

See you soon Gladers.