ch1 bathroom

a/n; idc if pyramid head is out of character in some parts hes still babygirl

"oww..." You groan in pain and sit up from the hard, cold floor.
You take a look around your surroundings and stand up.
"where am I...?" you walk out the door that leads out of the room and see a hallway.
The hallways is cold with red walls.
"This place looks busted...omg" the realization of you needing to pee hit you like a truck going full speed.
you quickly walk around and see another person down the hall.
"HEY!" you yell waving your arms running towards them.
As you jog closer to them you notice and big pyramid shaped helmet they have on... and also what seems to be a huge sward thing? that seems as big as you are.
"um hello?" you gently tap their which causes them to quickly turn around.
He makes no movement and does not speak as the cold blood runs down in his arms like rivulets.
You gulp looking down at big knife. 10 seconds of silence is playing as you stare at the demon like creature.
The great knife still does not move an inch and only stares at you... coldly. His helmet is wet with blood; he had been using his great blade to punish some people earlier... but how would you know that? before seeing you in this new area and now is looking at you... waiting for you to speak first.
"Can you help me find the bathroom please,? I need to pee super bad" you look around nervously trying not to piss yourself.

He stares at your request for a few seconds before reaching under his poncho and pulling out a map of Silent Hill. Despite being damp; it appears quite legible with all the labeled streets, shops, apartment buildings and hospitals. He slowly passes the map to you with one of his arms still holding his great knife; a silent indication that it would probably be best to keep your distance from him.
"Can you take me there please? i dont really know where it is.." you giggle nervously.
He stays silent as he leads you out onto the street; making a left turn and heading towards a nearby residential district. He walks at a slow pace so you aren't forced to jog or have to do a fast walk to keep up with him. His presence alone makes the area feel eerie and as if every dark alleyway could hold something potentially dangerous... an omen of things to come... a warning.
He's just walking... menacingly... towards his destination. your destination.
"YAYY BATHROOM!" you run towards the restroom but than embarrassedly trips over a rock on the floor. He looks back at you as the sound of your unfortunate accident echoes and then resumes his slow pace. He's not even going to help... so rude..
"HEY COME BACK😡😡"
Again... he continues walking! His pace even seems to have slightly increased... almost as if the idea that you got hurt only made him walk faster. What an absolute jerk!
You quickly get up and limp towards him ignoring the blood coming out of your scraped knee.
"P-please dont leave me alone! i dont know where im at!" you let out a quiet but loud enough sob for him to hear as the game of your bleeding knee finally come to you.
He stops in his tracks after turning back to see you crying. His expression is a blank slate but his body language and the way he turns his head seems to indicate shock and pity, a slight tilt as he looks down at you. For a moment he stands there... unmoving... contemplating this before speaking.
His voice is deep and guttural... it doesn't quite seem human.
"There there... I will not leave you alone..."
You feel yourself feel relieved at his words and you smile gently towards him.
"Now come to the bathroom or i'll beat you up😡" He does not seem amused in the slightest by your threat and only continues to stare at you. He lowers his great knife to his side and extends out his hand. Now that he's giving you his undivided attention... the faintest hint of an emotion is detected on his face... a small frown... sadness... as if he can feel your pain somehow too... a feeling of empathy. He's still standing there...
waiting... offering you his hand and you gladly take it and do a super hero pose while yelling, "now take me to the restroom my side kick!"

He stares at your absurd request with a blank face but does not protest. The faintest hint of a groan is heard before he lets out a long sigh, again. Then he nods and leads you to the public bathroom... He's very courteous and even holds the door open for you like a gentleman. Still... he keeps his great knife at the ready... just in case.
"thank you," you smile at him widely as you walk into the restroom and go in to pee "wait- THERES NO TOILET PAPER!"
He's waiting patiently outside the door when the sound of the toilet flushing catches his attention. After a moment, you walk back out holding what looks like a dirty wet rag. When you show him; his eyes widen with disgust before he speaks...
"That's not toilet paper..."
"What do you mean" you turn your head to the side.
Pyramid Head grabs the rag from you and brings it up to his nose... he sniffs it and then grimaces. He lets out another heavy sigh as he tries to hold back from gagging... before speaking in his usual heavy gruff voice.
"That was once my poncho..."
Your face immediately turns red of embarrassment.
"IM SO SORRY!"
He holds up the now wet, blood-covered rag for a moment before he suddenly starts laughing. He can't seem to stop; a deep and gravelly laugh that slowly turns to a cough. Before you know it; he's doubled over as he tries to catch his breath. It's almost as if you had cured his sadness with your embarrassing situation... and he couldn't hold in his amusement.
You look away embarrassed, "its not funny!" you say angrily while punching his hard chest but also squishy ...
An audible clang is heard and you hit your hand hard against his chest-plate. Ouch. You might have hurt yourself. He slowly stands back up to his full height and stares you down; a bit annoyed by your attack. He then turns his attention to his poncho and then looks back at you; an angry growl escaping him. You had taken his poncho.
"give it back..."
"owie..." you let a whimper escape looking down at your now red hand.