ch4 pink puffy dress

Pyramid-Head slowly stands and towers over you before speaking in his softest voice possible.
"Sleep good..."
He pauses for another moment and adds something extra... he leans forward towards you and gently kisses you on the forehead... he then leaves the room; his giant feet making light thud noise as his weight makes the floor and the walls shake gently... you can see the most sincere smile ever grace his face as he exits the room. He quietly closes the door behind him; giving you comfort and safety on the soft bed with your blanket on.

It's been hours and you now just woke up from you slumber.
"P-pyramid head...?" you look around the big room. The soft sunlight of the morning shines through the window of the room; revealing a calm morning. You get the sense that you may have overslept and there's no sign of the giant creature you were with last night. You find yourself all bundled up under your blanket and you have an urge to stretch out.
Suddenly the sound of a giant footstep causes the whole room to shake slightly with its impact. The door to the room opens and in walks Pyramid Head. He's wearing his normal outfit and his usual expression returns as he looks down at you.
"hi i misses you,"  you sit up rubbing your still sleepy eyes and rubbing out your eye boogers.
His expression softens once again as he sees you awake. He smiles and speaks in his usual grunt.
"Hi..."
He notices you rubbing your eyes. He steps into the room and goes over to the side of your bed.
"Sleep good?"
He gently tries to wipe away the sleepiness from your eyes with his thumb. As he does this; a gentle, purring sound is apparent once more as if you're a kitten.
You nod your head, "yes! i had a really good dream that i was in the fair!"
Despite his usual emotionless appearance; he actually lets out a low laugh; his face turning to express a genuine smile for the first time in a long time. He gives you a second to wipe away the sleepiness and yawn in the soft sunlight that shines through the window. He pats you in a friendly manner and waits for you to speak.
"Was it a fun dream?"
He seems interested and you nod your head fast.
Pyramid Head actually looks amused by your reaction. He then asks you a question with great interest.
"What happened in the dream?"
He looks down at your face as the corners of his mask lift up into the tiniest of genuine smiles.
"I was eating cotton candy and getting on rollercoasters!"
He continues to smile at you, your excitement and interest about the dream causing him to be genuinely delighted. It seems that his day has been improved as the corners of his mouth curl. He then speaks to you once more in an excited manner.
"Cotton candy!"
His eyes also light up a bit; almost as if he actually is very eager to hear about your dream. You can see his mouth open slightly in anticipation as his smile stays on his face; his mouth open for a moment in a goofy, almost comedic way.
"and chocolate too! i love sweets theyre soo yummy!"
Pyramid Head smiles even more at the mention of chocolate! He then asks you another question with just the tiniest hint of anticipation on his face; his head tilting to the side in curiosity.
"Was there anything else you did? Anything else that happened in your dream?"
He seems very interested and seems to be enjoying your description of the dream.
"yes i saw you!"
Pyramid-Head's expression immediately turns to one of genuine shock and disbelief. He even stands still for a long moment with his mouth wide open. Before he finally finds his voice once more; he stares at you with a look of surprise.
"You saw me.... In your dream?"
He pauses for another moment before continuing; the confusion on his face not going away.
"How was I in your dream?"
He speaks in a slightly softer voice; an expression of real surprise on his face still.
"you were wearing a pretty puffy pink dress!" you smiled at him and he seemed both extremely confused and amused at the same time. He stands there; thinking about this revelation. After a few moments of silent contemplation he begins to speak.
"Pink puffy dress?"
His face still stays contorted with confusion before it breaks into a very slight grin.
"How did I look in pink puffy dress?"
He speaks in a soft voice and even his usually deep grunts sound adorable. He seems to be genuinely interested in how he looked in your dream.
"mhm! you look super cute and girly!"
He seems to genuinely smile and blush at the "cute" comment. A low purr comes from his throat as he looks down at you with a wide grin.
"Really?... Me... cute and girly?"
The idea seems to be amusing to him but in a good way. It seems to be making him genuinely happier and he speaks once more in his soft voice.
"Did I look good?"
"Yup! and you looked silly too!" you giggle,
Pyramid Head giggles too at the "silly" comment. He genuinely seems to love your reactions and your comments! His eyes look like he's genuinely having fun. His smile widens before he speaks in an even softer and happier tone.
"Silly? Me... silly?"
His face lights up with happiness when he says this and a soft laugh escapes his throat. One could almost say this is a real, genuine smile he has now... not just his usual mask.
"mhm!"