14: her past

Guren: mitsuki. Ohaiyo.

Mitsuki run and hugs " ren ren!!!"

Guren: mi mi... *pats head*

Mitsuki: mi mi? My nickname? Hehe.

Guren: um. Actually... Mi mi why won't you make me your vampire?

Mitsuki:.... You found out from shin shin.

Guren: um. *cups cheek* I want to be able to protect you too. Why don't you say yes?

Mitsuki: I... I don't want ren ren to suffer as a vampire.

Guren: so than its fine for shin shin? That's not fair to me mi mi. I just want the same privileges.

Mitsuki: but... Its not a privilege.

Guren: * kisses forehead * it is to me. A privilege to protect you. I don't want ever... Ever... To lose you again.

Mitsuki: ren ren... *hugs,cries* You're so nice to me.

Guren: baka. You are to me.

* piang* the glass crash and a vampire flashes steps to guren's front. Out of instinct he reach to his left side. He realises that the blade is there a little surprised. He took out the blade and clanked. He looked to mitsuki " MI mi ... You made it come to me?"

Mitsuki: ren ren!!! Hold on ok!!

" this grab on miharu. Or is it mikyou... How familiar... " he smiles " posses me miharu. Was it? " black threads come out from the blade and reach for the vampire. The vampire jumps backwards.

Mikyou: its mikyou. You asshole.

"you're mean. " he charges forward.

Mikyou: that's cos I'm not miharu.

Guren: its hard to think you're even mikyou.

*clank* black threads try to wrap around the vampire's hand but he flash steps and go pass guren. Guren turns to look at mitsuki " mi mi!!!"

" I didn't want to do this . " black threads form a blade in her hand " kirankyou. Ring. " she clanks the blade against him and *ring* the bell at the end of the katana shakes and a wave sends the vampire to the wall.

" another contract? "

Yotini runs in " what's happening? "

" you stole from another vampire? "

Mitsuki: steal? I took it. He gave it to me by his own will.

" a black thread katana and a vibration katana... *eyes widens* are you...?"

Yotini: just realise now? How baka can you nobles get? Must be a really young and stupid one.

The vampire stands up " I never thought to see the legendary couple, couple killers. Ah, your husband is already dead. You should be called the widow killer huh. "

Yotini: I thought you would need some help. Guess not.

Black aura surrounds her " don't you talk to me like that. How dare you insult him."

" oops..."

Mitsuki: I wanted to ask why you're here. But who cares anyway. I'm going to kill you.

She flash steps to in front of him and put her blade to his neck. He clank his own blade and tries to release a slice. *slice * His own slice deflects back own to him as mitsuki releases one.

" so... Fast... "

Mitsuki: amateur. This is what you get for insulting my renyi.

Yotini: mitsuki. Be careful your aura. Its going to kill a mere human.

Mitsuki calms down immediately " gomen ren ren. "

Guren: its ok. I wasn't affected at all.

She runs to hug him " gomene... "

Yotini: now what? You killed him and we have no information.

Mitsuki: call trest. He will know what to do.

Yotini: that rook? Fine. He's so creepy... Why did you even choose him?

Mitsuki: I didn't... Renyi said so.

Yotini: you and your renyi reasons. *leaves*

Guren cups her cheek " what other things are you hiding from me? "

Mitsuki: eh...

Guren: always hiding things from me. How can I even know your weakness like that? I want to protect you. Not stand by you and fight.

He leans in and looks to her eyes " there's a difference. Especially I love you."

Mitsuki: ren ren.... Um. What do you want to know?

Guren: let's start with... Who's renyi?

Mitsuki: renyi... Renyi... Is my husband. A vampire. He was grandpa's Knight. He was a lot older than me. But for vampires, age doesn't matter since we live too long.

Guren: what kind of a person is he?

Mitsuki: you really want to know?

Guren: um. I do. If he's your treasured past. I must know.

Mitsuki: arigato. Ren ren. I loved him a lot. We met when grandpa attained his loyalty. He is a very loyal man. It took great efforts for grandpa to make him follow grandpa. Even after his king died.

Guren: so am I loyal?

Mitsuki: um. To me. I am sure of that.

Guren: so why do you like him?

Mitsuki: he... Wasn't afraid of me. My joy and excitement towards fighting. My lust... For a fun fight. We were great partners.

Guren: I see. *pats head * how did he die?

Mitsuki: protecting me. Gave me his katana before he died. Put a condition on the contract. If only you found someone you want to protect with this katana, than you can use it. He... Really... Loved me...

She cries and guren pushes her to his chest " gomen... "

Mitsuki: renyi ... Why did you die? It's all my fault...
____________________________________

Shinya: so? How's your progress?

Guren: she loves me too much to make me go down the same road with her. I can't force her now.

Shinya: is that so? So... I win.

Guren: on the contrary.. It shows she really loves me. You think?

Shinya: this is why I avoid fighting with you. You're too good

He turns around and heads to the door " but that's also why... You can't get close to her as I am now!!..."

Guren: I really hate you.