31: forced vampire

Shinya: mitsuki. Are you going to abandon me.

Mitsuki:..... Will you hate me?

Shinya: I... Thought so...

He takes her cheek and kisses her lips " I'll be here when you need me. "

Mitsuki: you don't mind me being fickle minded?

Shinya: wouldn't. But I can't guarantee I would fleet away.

She hugged him " please do. Please do." she looked to him with eyes of guilt. But that just softens him and squeeze her even more " suki... Mitsuki. "

mitsuki: don't be so nice to me. I don't deserve it. I am just really selfish.

shinya: I know how selfish you are. You just don't know how stubborn I am about you.

mitsuki: kono baka. I'm not worth it. I told you.

" ugh. Stop being  a slut in front of me. " trest entered the room and smirked " I wonder what will happen if I were to tell this to renyi." Shinya squeezes her " like I will let her get abused. She gets abused, I will get the chance to have her. So please, tell. "

trest: I hate it when you attract smartass like him. So annoying. Like nii-san. So very annoying.

mitsuki: well its better than you. So disgusting.

trest: hey my disgusting save him.

He takes out a syringe " come here." Mitsuki walks over and stretches out her arm. Trest was going to insert the pointy end into her arm when renyi enters " mitsuki? What are you doing?"

trest: keeping her stupid promise.

renyi: what promise? And where did you go? I couldn't find you.

Shinya pulls her arm and drags her closer to him, her leaning against his chest " with me. You obviously made her angry so she had to run to me. " Mitsuki looked up to him " shin shin... you will get in trouble. You should let go." He cup her head and pushes her in " not when you are right here and he is obviously pissing off."

renyi: return now. Before I destroy something.

mitsuki: shin shin...

Shinya doesn't let go " no...."

" very well. " renyi takes out his blade and the bell on his blade rings. A soft vibration ripple was sent across the room. Mitsuki shelters shinya by hugging him. Her shirt at the back gets rips off and a few small slice cuts her. 

shinya: mitsuki!! Daijobu?

She looks up to him and smiles " um. Daijobu. " She releases him and goes back to renyi " don't do that shin shin. " He cups her head to his chest " as long as you listen to me. "

shinya: what a rough guy. Don't you hurt mitsuki.

renyi: you can rest assured that will never happen. Bishop.

_____________________________________

mika: you seem to be able to cope with so many men. Mitsuki.

mitsuki: why? You want to learn the trick? You aren't a woman so why would you need that?

mika: need? Its not something that comes with being a woman?

mitsuki: of course not. Its a skill. But I feel really bad sometimes. I am not playing around with their feelings but just... I need them. You can despise me. Its fine.

mika: I won't.

mitsuki: eh... thanks. So? How's the other side of the army?

mika: they are still expanding for some reason. I have no idea how they are doing it.

mitsuki: they are all vampires?

mika: hai. Its weird. Really weird.

" then there's only that only one other way isn't it? " trest leans against the doorframe.

mitsuki: you mean... humans drinking vampire blood...?

yuu overheard this and storms in " that's impossible!!! Because... *clenches fist* they hate vampires as much as I used to. Why would they drink something like that?!!! " Shinoa follows in behind.

trest: then its simple. They didn't choose it by choice. They were forced. Who says it has to be via mouth?

shinoa: injection?

trest: why not? You think only humans use science? 

yuu: I will kill those vampires!!!

mitsuki: and there he goes again. I will leave you to him mika. Shinoa. You know how jin has an interest on him.

mika: um. I will. Yuu is my family. 

_________________________________ 

" aaahhhh!!! NOOOOO!!!! " the woman collapses onto the floor. The vampires laugh " humans. So weak. " The syringe drops onto the floor and glass cracks. The woman turns unconscious on the floor.

yuu: stop that!!! NOW.

" or what? one of the two vampires laugh. "

yuu: I will kill you.

" kill me? You... I haven't seen you anywhere. You must be a freshly made. You think you can fight me? YOU ARROGANT!!! " that vampire charged forward. " you are the one who is arrogant. " yuu says softly and plucks out his blade from his side.... as the vampire passes by him... *slice*  The vampire's blood spurts then collapses on the floor with a shocked face.

" what the... you are not a freshie. Humans aren't that strong!! "

" he was a human. He is that strong. Goodbye." shinoa smirks as the handle of her scythe extends and hooks the other vampire in slicing the body into half.

mika: that's vulgar.

shinoa: oh really? Sorry then.

The woman who collapsed earlier woke up. Mika and yuu goes over " daijobu? " mika asks. She nods her head and then stays silent... she then tries to recall what happened earlier... she screams " aahhhh!!!!" , tears flowed. She was crying...

yuu: what's wrong?!!!

She touches to inside her mouth and cries some more " why why why?!!!! "

yuu: is there no way to change this? Shinoa.

shinoa: I don't know.

yuu looks at mika " mika?!!! "

mika shakes her head " I don't know how. We can ask trest if he knows anything though. "

yuu: do ... you want to come back with us? Maybe we can help you.

The woman hesitates... " who are you people? "

shinoa: we are with mitsuki. Military.

" mitsuki.... THAT VAMPIRE. NO." she retreats away " then you guys must be too... " the disgust that writes on her face. Yuu clenches his fist angry that he can't do anything to help this woman and the anger... that he used to be like her. Hating vampire without understanding.

mika: do you want to even try to be back human? We won't eat you.

" really? " she shivers.

yuu stretches out his hand with a gentle smile " promise. You can always strike me with your blade if you suspect me. " The woman hesitates... and takes his hand " ok. "