Chapter 68

Song Changan turned over on the bed. Two mountains sandwiched him. He looked up at the top of his head. He could imagine the light above his head with his eyes closed. He no longer knew it. How many times have I seen it.

    He turned over again, and a small piece of apple was stuffed into his mouth. He bit it twice, the sweet water relieved his irritability at the moment, and lay down for a while Again, it crawled back and forth on the bed like a bug.

    Song Changan: Today is also a day I want to go out.

    Speaking of which, he hasn't broadcast live for a long time, and I don't know if those who watched his live broadcast before will miss him?

    For Song Changan now, even if he is eating, drinking, playing and sleeping on the table like a little fool, he can be in a good mood and sell them cuteness for a whole day.

    Although he actually lived a life of eating, drinking, drinking, playing, sleeping and sleeping on this bed, it was indeed an uncomfortable thing to be restricted to one bed.

    Yesterday he asked Arnold to help him move the rollers up, and he ran for half an hour on the wheels in the gap, but he felt uncomfortable running for no apparent reason.

    Because the cubs were still in danger, Song Changan put saving their lives as the top priority. Naturally, he did not feel that the time was boring, but wished that time would go slower. Now both cubs have passed away. Breaking away from danger, Song Changan lost the boulder in his heart, and his mind began to drift away.

    The door leading to the corridor is ordinary, but it looks extraordinarily good-looking to Song Changan, so he can't help but want to touch it, and it's better to push it open and go out for a stroll.

    But he has too much responsibility on his shoulders. No one can guarantee that the cub will have an accident. Before Quick and the others find a replacement, even if they are willing to let him go, he dare not go out.

    Song Changan sighed again after thinking about it, turned his head to look at Emperor Ruixia at the side, and patted the back of his hand with some sympathy.

    Over the past ten days, the relationship between Song Chang'an and Rui Xia has improved by leaps and bounds, and it has risen to the level of two brothers in distress.

    Song Changan was confined to this bed, but he could go to the next door to take a bath to relax, go out and breathe the free air before returning to continue to suffer, and Rui Xia had to lie here for 24 hours except for satisfying his physical needs. On the bed, the person guarding him was none other than Sophia who had come out of the medical cabin.

    Compared with Arnold who doted on Song Chang'an with great enthusiasm, Sophia, who was still pale, was not so easy to talk about. His majesty the emperor of the empire was lying on the bed, his face was almost blue.

    The longer he lay down, Rui Xia, who had just come to the scientific research institute and would be silent because of worry, became a chatterbox, negotiating conditions with Sofia from morning to night every day, and throwing temper if he couldn't negotiate, Song Changan just stared blankly I was stunned, feeling a little disillusioned with the word "emperor".

    But Rui Xia himself doesn't care about his image anymore, anyway, he has no image at all now.

    The incubating bag is a bag filled with inoculum on the chest, one side is close to the user's skin, and other restraints are used to firmly fix it on the user's body so that it will not fall due to action , because it is difficult to control its size to perfectly simulate the living environment in the mother's body.