Chapter 109

After the mecha moved, Song Changan was a little excited.

    Song Changan didn't feel the movement of his body when the mecha stood up at first, but when it started to run, he could clearly feel the mecha's movement.

    His body undulates slightly, and the scenery he can see in the light screen in front of him also undulates.

    The scene in the light screen is like his field of vision at this moment, and it is precisely because the body is beating at the same frequency that it will not cause dizziness.

    Song Changan's hand on Arnold's leg became more and more forceful, and his body leaned forward slightly, his mouth was slightly opened because of excitement, and the expression on his face unconsciously showed a bit of urging.

    Arnold looked at him with a slight smile, and swept his fingers over the buttons that Song Changan couldn't understand. New small light screens appeared on both sides, filling in what the light screens directly in front couldn't see. The vacancy reveals everything in all directions.

    Twenty humanoid mechas followed them, and the exposed muzzles and sharp blades on their bodies could be seen to be somewhat powerful. Because of the uniform system, they looked extraordinarily neat when running. Song Changan seemed to be able to I felt a heavy tremor from their falling footsteps.

    After passing through a few passages, the side door of the Huaishi Star Base has been opened, and the 20-30 meter high mechs rush into it, which is less than half of the door. As they advance, the heavy steel giant door rose slowly, revealing the passage ahead, and it took a while to see the white light at the end.

    Song Chang'an opened his mouth and looked at the tunnel-like exit, and couldn't help but let out a "wow".

    Arnold very cooperatively manipulated the obsidian to look up, so that Changan could see the bright lights on the top, Song Changan, who was surprised to see anything, just subconsciously raised his head, and waited until he got out before exhaling. He moved his feet restlessly.

    Compared to this passage, the tunnels he had passed through before were nothing more than trifles, and Song Changan didn't feel any disturbance when he recalled it.

    But he didn't say anything. After all, he couldn't say anything except "such a big door" and "such a thick wall", so it's better to shut up obediently than to look ashamed that he has never seen the world. say.

    He looked around, eager to take in everything outside.

    Even if you have walked out of the safe base after exiting the side door, the periphery of the base is not deserted. There are large and small buildings nearby. It looks like robots walking through it, and there are also human shadows. Even pouring A good road is also an extremely long one leading to the distance.

    Song Changan could only see the scenery on both sides of the road. The plants he had never seen before and the machines built for unknown reasons all made him energetic.

    The more you run outside, the more bleak the environment is. There are no silver-white buildings, and the greenery gradually disappears. There is more sand and soil. The wide soles of the mech hit the ground, kicking up dust, and the vision is not as clear as before.

    Someone in the channel is explaining the reason for this to Song Changan.

    "We can still control the places close to the base, but we don't have the ability to maintain vegetation when we are far away. The Zerg feed on vegetation, and the population is too large. A forest of decades is enough for them to eat for a while Yes, so they are a huge threat to us." "