I Vow To It.

- HOT NEW BOY INCOMING !-  (NOT CUTER THAN ALAN THO) 

    Sara's POV:  I get up bright and early and get dressed into a cute outfit, long black sleeve, with some grey dress pants with a belt to snatch my waist finished off with my black heals. 

 I'm not looking forward to today

 I'm not looking forward to today. I have a feeling that it just won't be a good day.. 

   Lionel was rude yesterday, he acted as though he hates me!

  Its so weird because he was being so nice to me and then he just completely flipped a switch! He said I wasn't ugly.... 

 I think that was only to shut Harry up... But what if it wasn't?

 What If he meant it? 

But if he meant it then why talk to me like that?! 

 I thought we were friends... It breaks my heart to know he hates me now! I just want to know why! What on earth did I do for him to act that way.

   I don't think I deserve it.. I don't think I'm in the wrong at all.

   No, Sara, you aren't in the wrong, Lionel is. 

   I call a cab and they drive me to work. Once we arrive I get out of the car and I walk to the front door. Unfortunately one of Lionel's many cars is here. 

   Great.. why couldn't he have just stayed home for the day? I Really don't want to deal with him right now. 

 I walk into the elevator and I see the cutest boy in the world. He gives a warm smile when I enter the elevator. He makes me forget all of my worries just by his small smile!! I'm helplessly swooning over the boy. I even forget about Lionel! 

He has such soft blond hair he look like an angel!!!!!!!! 

  His eyes I could get lost in forever! He has the perfect amount of facial hair! He has a black suit and he has an expensive wrist watch on. Lastly he has black leather shoes.

 He looks expensive. He looks handsome. He looks breathtaking. God I could stare at this man all day long, scratch that YEARS LONG! He looks around my age. 

  I realize I've probably been staring too look so I snap out of it. DO NOT MESS THIS UP! DO NOT MESS THIS UP! 

 DO NOT MESS THIS UP! DO NOT MESS THIS UP!