Chapter 2. An offer on a contract

Hu Tao P.O.V 3rd Person!!! (#Emo phase/hj)

       She can't stay there any longer. She wouldn't be able to handle it. Block out the thoughts... Why can't I ignore the feeling this time! The brunette though. It was so unbearable but she can handle it. Hu Tao was stronger than most. She had a understanding of pain better than anyone! She seen so many cases! I CAN TOUGH IT OUT.

         As Hu Tao had that though repeat in her head, her eyes were wide open in a inhumane way. When the girl heard chongyun's voice, she snapped back into reality. "I also can't stand Hu Tao! I don't know why but her cheeky smile.." No, she can NOT stay here any longer, she heard enough to know one was unwanted. As Hu Tao exites the building, if she stay around longer, she would hear Xingqiu giving a strong scolding about what Chongyun said.

           Where should I go..? Hu Tao though. Am I even welcomed anywhere? As she quietly walked,she felt so small. So unnoticeable, and so so hated. Without noticing, she had wandered all the way to her funeral parlor that she inherit. When Hu Tao saw Zhongli, her eyes lit up. Zhongli cares about me! I should go talk to him! She though. Hu Tao happily rushed over and saw Zhongli and Aether talking.

          "So, I know you and Hu Tao are co-workers but what do you think about her?" Aether asked with a smile as Paimon floated beside him, munching on grilled tiger fish. "You two seem happy and close together!" Hu Tao smiled assuming Zhongli would state amazing things about her.
"I appreciate Director Hu Tao's company but I can not Deal with that problem child." Hu Tao was about to rush to Zhongli and Aether to hug and greet then when she suddenly stopped with her mouth half opened as she registered what he said.

             Problem child. Problem child?!? Hu Tao stood there and felt all her tears and pain rush up again. Does anybody even like me for real? She though as she stood there. Not even my closes friends like me. It hurts so much. To Hu Tao, it felt as someone stabbed her with a spear. Aiya.. what a day huh. She was really crying now. Hu Tao let out a small sob and zhongli and Aether turned in her direction.

              Hu Tao managed a small smile as Aether and Zhongli grew a bit pale. "I sense my presence isn't wanted. I'll leave now!" Hu Tao rushed away and now her tears were running freely. Aether yelled "Hu Tao wait!" As he rushed after her and paimon followed suit but Hu Tao made a turn, losing them. The brunette made her way to a quiet space and sat down. How nice the water looks. Hu Tao though. Hu Tao felt cold even though the sun was shining brightly over liyue. Only if I could go into the water and let it swallow me whole. No one would notice would they?

              She let out a soft crying and stopped trying to control herself. The brunette was so sick of everything. It was in these times she missed her Grandpa the most. Why why why did you leave me Grandpa.. I tried to stay strong! I TRIED SO HARD! IM SO TIRED! Im... so... tired.. Hu Tao buried her head into her lap and hugged her legs tightly together. " the world is a terrible place huh. How come.. the only one that loved me is gone." Hu tao had a small bitter smile on her face when she heard a voice.

              "Why  so down comrade? Did society fail you again?" A familiar voice said. Hu Tao turned her head to see childe standing in front of her. "Oh its you! Your the boss of Mr.Zhongli." the ginger smiled at Hu tao and it felt real. So comforting to Hu Tao. It felt as, someone truly didn't think bad of her. "How did you find me?" Hu tao said In a small voice. "I heard sobbing and assumed it was you when Mr.zhongli told me you ran away crying." Childe walked closer to Hu tao. "Comrade, how do you feel here?" The ginger waved his hands all around liyue.

             Hu Tao looked at him. What does he want from her?
"I feel..." the ginger cut her off. "Give me your real answer. How do you feel about this nation and its people?". Hu Tao hugged herself tighter. " Liyue is a beautiful nation with cultures I love. The people how ever are so negative. I love this nation but it feels like everyone here is a fraud. I don't.." her voice broke. "I don't think I have a family here anymore. Not even close friends."

          Childe's gaze softens. "Comrade, how about I offer you a deal?" The girl perked up. "What sort of deal..?" Childe looked her dead in the eyes and answered, "Join the Fatui."
Hu Tao was shocked. "Why would I join a evil group? That means your a fatui!" As Hu tao was about to reach for her pole arm, childe said "If you join the fatui, we will treat you as family. We have people like you. Everyone is family to each other." Hu Tao paused. "Our intentions aren't bad Hu tao. It's just the methods we used. I'll make sure you never
Get betrayed like this or judged again." The ginger reached out a hand to Hu tao.

           Hu tao though and was overwhelmed by the idea of joining the Fatui. Being loved for real, wasn't that all she wanted? Real friends, people who are just like her. As people would say, family is everything. Would she rather fight alongside people who thinks bad of her or people who loves her? Hu tao looked at childe and took his hand. And she said the next words with teary eyes.

"I.. accept."

-------------------

Yaya you made it to the end! Sorry if the grammar and word choices were bad, I'm not much of a writer! But Yaya a long chapter! I'm too lazy to make memes today so yeah!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!