Special (1) : I miss you

The days go by so quickly, that I wish I could grab it with my own two hands and drag it back into the past. I'm scared of the future as we don't know what will happen. It's been a couple years haven't it? Only if you could see me now, Grandpa. Would you still be proud of me? Or would you judge me for who I become?

           Of course you wouldn't. If there was someone who understood my feelings better than I do, it would be you. The season is turning cold again and leaves are turning from gold to brown, a pretty sight to behold. I forgot how beautiful Liyue truly is in all its glory, since I'm still stuck in the past.

           Holding a glass of hot tea with plates of sweets and treats, it takes me so far back. It reminds me of my childhood days where after you finished attending to our clients, you would prepare fresh cookies and tea and spend the day chatting with me.

            "But hey Grandpa, I'm not lonely anymore am I?" I smiled to myself. If only you were here to watch me grow up, I'm never lonely anymore, not with Themis and Kotoka around. Please don't worry up there, I haven't stained my hands with red yet. I would refrain from doing so as long as possible. After all, we made a promise didn't we? I'll do whatever to takes to survive, and to enjoy myself for your sake. I'll do everything you never got to do for you.

            That way, when we do reunit in the stars above, I can tell you about everything. For now though, I'm really content with my life.

"Aiya..." I sighed and looked up to the sky resting my chin on one hand. "I wonder if you still remember me up there?"

---------------

AUTHOR NOTE: I finally changed my user OMG???? Let's goo!!! Anyways sry for not posting for 5 months, I'll start getting back to the original story line in a while! Of course I'm busy as I have a fandub to run... But it's okay!!!!!!

Anyways thank you for still reading my work dispite the long break!!

- Tenu