Still can't remember? pt3

This is Danny's pov! It's going to start when they are on the bus to the cliff hanger. Get ready for a journey of writing! Also this is going to start with text messages. Danny is on the right.

Warning: cursing, mentions of self harm, also a tiny bit of gory mentions!
__________________________________________

Darling:
We gotta make sure to put the sound proofing on the walls tonight!

Wdym?

Darling:
Oh you know what I mean...

I'm so confused? Wait- ABSOLUTELY NOT!

Darling:
Aww you figured it out.. I guess I'll have to put it myself! We don't want anyone hearing your screams. Do we?

I'm not fucking you! At least not tonight. I'm in a bad mood.

Darling:
Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?

No! I'm sorry that sounded rude.. Maybe later?

Darling:
Okay see you later my prince!

Prince? That's new?

Darling:
Welp get used to it! Beautiful!

_________________________________________

I closed my messages but continued to stare at the holographic screen. My best friend turns out to be my secret lover or at least I try to keep it a secret. He is always so flirty and loves to embarrass me in front of people. But I truly love him no matter what he does especially when we are in bed. I was sitting on one of the elite expedition buses with my boyfriend in the front and me all the way in the back. My little brother was sitting next to me but I didn't want to talk to him right now.

We were on a mission to take over a supposedly alien landing site but someone or something put land mines around the area. Most of us had seen them but my brother was so busy complaining to me about the site being abandoned that he almost stepped on one. He is so lucky I had seen it or I would've lost my brother. About three people had died stepping on them. I had made a note of this and sent it to the headquarters.

We had a newbie join us today, which is very odd because people usually have to go through multiple training courses and do multiple missions. I'm praying that this person is just a really good fighter and not who I think it is. These bus rides are always so boring and tiring. I took a glance at my brother just to check up on him I saw him staring at the newbie. I went back to looking at the watch but I couldn't shake the feeling of something being wrong. My wrists were covered by a black glove with a watch on it, I put the gloves there to cover the burn marks. I wasn't as sane as everyone thought I was, not even my brother or boyfriend knew about the marks. Even chief Edsel, he was the father figure for most of these men especially for me.

He goes by the name Ed or Dad. He is the bravest, wisest, funniest, and kindest person someone can meet. When I first started here I was 7 and Shawn had just been born, they waited til he was born to bring me in. Now I'm 35 and he is 28. Before I was brought in here is something I can't remember.

Clank

Clank

Screeeee