My Oc

Name : Vanny

Gender : Female

Age : 16

Species : half Dragon (hidden)

Family : Jesse (brother)

Friends : Jesse, Oliva, Axel, Petra and Lukas

Personality: Quiet and introverted, she only (but barely) talks to her friends.

Appearance:

(Human Form)

(Human Form)

(Dragon Form)

(Dragon Form)

Likes : Reading her books, Hanging with Secret, and sometimes hanging with friends

Dislikes : Using her dragon form, Loud spaces, Strangers

Sexuality : Pan

Pets and if any what are their names? : A black cat called Secret.

Crush : N/A (Open)

Backstory : Her life was normal until she turned Five when she got her form. Her horns, wings and tail grew after days of pain. Her parents where pleased she was a dragon before humans came and invaded their home killing all the dragons expect Vanny as she hid. After months she learnt how to hid her form without a hood. Still at a young age she travelled to look for somewhere for good shelter and food, when she came across Jesse and Ruben. As she felt to nervous to go say other she got spotted by Ruben and he squealed at her and making Jesse turn and look at her. He smiled at her and introduced himself and his best friend before taking her back to his treehouse. Vanny started feeling comfortable around Jesse and opened up more before they met Olivia and Axel making her a bit more quiet before she got used to them. On an adventure she came across a black kitten, knowing what it was like alone she took the kitten back and raised her calling her secret as she didn't tell anyone about the cat for a while before telling all her friends.

Allies : Lukas, Petra.

Extra : She hids her dragon form as she is in fear of hurting someone or getting hurt, and Secret is attached to a harness and sits either on her head or shoulder.