Lore and Background

Chaldea

Chaldea, is a dimension, with the appearance quite similar to Earths, only that this world is inhabited by ancient spiritual creatures known as the Spirit Beasts. Spirit Beasts are animalistic spirits that resemble the looks of animals from Earth, like Lions, Dragons, Birds, Fish, etc. Each Spirit Beasts also have their own special abilities, unique to themselves, and they are all capable of traveling to other dimensions, such as earth. However, they cannot be seen unless a human has a strong connection to their soul as well as not having a high level of Magic Power.

Akari Island

Akari Island is the base of the Mystic Beast Power Rangers and home of Tamamo as she watched of Earth for any dangers involving the Shadow Wraiths.

Queen Of The Spirit Beasts

Tamamo No Mae is a woman of astonishing beauty that served as the Queen Of The Spirit Beasts. She is known to be the strongest of all spirit beast of Chaldea, due to her vast knowledge of magic and her skills as a fighter. In a fight against Vagna, she was greatly weakened and and her divine power diminished to the point where she had one tail left. Over time her powers were slowly returning and along with that her tails came back. During the final battle against Vagna, Tamamo's power was fully restored and all of her tails grew back, which allowed her to fight with the Ranger once last time to defeat Vagna and the Seven Laws successfully saving the Earth.

Guardians Of Chaldea

The Guardians of Chaldea, are a group of 7 of the Strongest Spirit Beasts in the Chaldea, chosen by Tamamo to defend the realm from any threats who intend to destroy them. The Beasts consist of Sidra The Lion, Leader of the Guardians, second in command is Aurora The Phoenix. Up next is the fastest member of the group, Askari the Cheetah, she can travel anywhere at lightspeed, then there's the toughest member, Tarlok The Bull. Up next is the most agile of the Guardians, Pandora The Serpent, then we have the most fearsome, Kaizon The Tiger. Now last but not least the final member of the guardians Artoria The Dragon, strongest member of the Guardians of Chaldea.

Sombra Mundo & The Shadow Wraiths

Sombra Mundo, Spanish for "Shadow World", is a place that exists in the Darkest Depths of the Chaldea. In terms of its appearance, it's the exact opposite of Mainland of the Chaldea, it's a dark and dangerous place, and Spirit Beasts dares to venture there. The reason as to why is because it's home to the Shadow Wraiths, they are a race of corrupted spirits fuelled with the power of Darkness, who break into the human world, and abduct and kill humans to absorb their life force. However, they aren't doing this on purpose for they are being controlled by the King of Sombra Mundo, Lord Vagna. Who was formally a Spirit Beast, and an ex member of the Guardians Of Chaldea.

The Seven Laws Of Darkness

The Seven Laws Of Darkness are a group of generals chosen by Lord Vagna to fight the Mystic Beast Rangers. The Beasts consist of Kang The Black Lion, Leader of the Seven Laws, second in command is Shade The Raven, the rest are Mei Raiden The Herrscher Of Thunder, Kaido The Demon Bull, Medusa The Gorgon, Roxas The Dark Knight, and the final member of the Seven Laws is, Morgan Le Fay.

These were seven of Vagna's strongest soldiers, but later during the Mystic Beast Rangers journey to defeat Vagna, they were all defeated, except for Mei as she decided to betray Vagna over her massive crush on Gojo.

Mystic Beasts Power Rangers

To fend off against the growing power of Lord Vagna and the Shadow Wraiths from destroying Earth and the Chaldea, Tamamo would transfer the Seven Guardians into the bodies of humans who have the potential to become the Mystic Warriors. Once a Beast Guardian finds a host there spirit becomes one with the human, which causes a biological evolution, where the user gains the abilities of the Spirit Beast they are chosen by.

Gojo Kusanagi

Growing up, Gojo didn't have any parents, in fact he was abandoned by them when he was a baby, and lived in an orphanage. He also wasn't exactly the kindest, as he was quite selfish, and liked to play by his own rules, because of his behaviour he didn't have much of a good relationship with his caretaker and other kids. That was until he met Artoria and the other Rangers. Because of their influence Gojo turned his life around and grew to become a better person, the one person who effected his life the most was Yusuke as he also had a similar background to him and was able to relate to him. Soon Gojo grew comfortable being with the  the rangers, Artoria, and Tamamo and fixed his relationship with the the caretaker and children in the orphanage.