chapter 5

07:35
I wake up to my alarm clock ringing. I look at the time and see that it's already... 07:36 ?! Why so late ? I always set it for 06:15 !!! So... maybe it's my brother who's messing with me ? Well, he's dead !!! I jump out of bed and go to my brother's room. I open the door and see him asleep.

-Wake up! -I yell and he flinches.
-What's wrong?! He said.
-You changed my alarm clock to a different time? You're messing with me, aren't you?! -I'm shouting across the room, or maybe the whole apartment.
-I'm sorry, I didn't realize you'd be so mad." he mumbled.
-Noah, you're pissing me off! -I left his room and slammed the door loudly.

This is what my лук👇🏻 looked like.

I quickly cleaned myself up, put on my headphones and stormed out of the house putting on my favorite song. walking briskly towards school.
On my way to school I ran into Jess. I couldn't believe she was finally cured!!! I rushed over to hug her 🫂

-Jess!!!
-Hi! -She's laughing
-How are you doing? I asked.
-I'm much better now.she smiles
-I'm happy for you- and we went on our way.

I was doing my homework and I was sleepy because I hadn't slept much. Why did I have coffee before bed? Today my literature class was taught by a poodle because our teacher was sick. Great nickname haha. I looked out the window, absorbed in my thoughts, and unknowingly smiled at the rays hitting my face.

-"Edison." I heard Mr. Finn's voice.
-"Yeah?" I said, waking up and looking away from the window at him.
-What did you see that took you so long to smile? He asked.
I saw you, man, hahaha.
-ammm...
-Did the clowns give you a concert?" he asks, grinning, and the whole class starts laughing
-"No, I was just thinking," I said.
-"Continue reading where I left off." said the teacher.
I looked out the window and I said.
-"Sunshine, you stopped at that word," I said.
I didn't get confused, yo.
-Mm-hmm, okay, and he continued reading.

when class was over, Jess came up to me with Naomi.
-Edison, do you always fly in the clouds in class? Jess asked.
-Mr. Finn's class. Yeah, she's always in the clouds in his class. -Nao answered for me.
-Nao! I said.
-What? -It's true.
-I just didn't get enough sleep. I replied briefly.
Mm-hmm, okay.

* last class *
The bell finally rang. It was the most boring class of my life.

The girls and I walked out of class, talking excitedly. Suddenly, I bumped into Mr. Finn and fell on top of him. I looked up and looked him in the eye, realizing I was lying on top of him.

-Ms. White, why don't you get up off me? I can't hold it in anymore," he said, smiling slightly.
and I looked down and I saw that he had a hard-on.
I got up quickly, fixed my skirt and said, "Excuse me," and walked away.

-"Edison, what was that?" Jess said, laughing.
-"I don't know, man. I'm so clumsy. I slapped myself in the forehead.
-ahaha, that's right, Naoh-especially in front of Mr. Finn-she smiled.
-stop it! -it's ridiculous, I said.
Mm-hmm.

After school the girls and I decided to go to a club and then to my place for a sleepover. Why my place? Because my parents were on vacation and my brother was at his girlfriend's. It was Friday and it was the weekend. But first we went home to get ready, put on makeup, etc.

17:30 🕠

I decided I would wear my burgundy, tight fitting dress, this is what it looked like:

and the makeup, which took me about 20 minutes, looked like this:

Ooh hahaha, I burned my face<3

As soon as I finished getting ready, my FaceTime friends called me and offered to turn on the camera. i said yes. because I look so beautiful right now.
-Hey, hi. Naomi started.
-"Hey, guys," I said, smiling and looking at the camera.
-Hi, Jess said, also smiling.
-Girls, show me what you look like. -I'm sure you're beautiful. -Said Nao.
-Edison, you go first! -Jesse yelled into the phone.
-m..okay, no problem😌😌-said I showed them my makeup and dress.
-"waaaay, Edison!" said Jess.
-"You look perfect!" shouted Nao.
-"Thank you, my girls," I said, and I kissed the camera.
-"It's your turn, Naomi!" I said, arching an eyebrow.
Naomi showed herself and then Jess. after about 5 minutes we said our goodbyes and turned off our phones. later, the girls said they were waiting for me at the entrance. it was warm enough outside so I just threw on my jacket and walked out of the house.
When the girls saw me, they looked at me like they hadn't seen me in 100 years and they looked at me with admiration.